forget time exists

I opened the box curiously. Inside was a golden rose.

"It's for you wand." He said. I reached behind me and pulled my wand from my dress. He took it from me and fitted the rose onto the handle. The rose seemed to merge with my wand making it one.

"Do you like it?" He asked hesitantly.

"I makes my present look like shit." I shrugged, thinking of the calendar I got him with pictures of everyone for every month.

I walked down stairs with Ron passing Harry on the way down, and into the common room.

"You should probably stay here, Hermione will be upstairs." I said, walking towards the girls dorms.

"What do you want?" Hermione asked as I walked into the room.

"I want to get the present that I bought for Ron." I said, pulling my trunk out from under my bed.

"Oh." She sighed, looking at the floor.

"Don't worry Granger, you can have yours in the morning." I assured her sarcastically.

"Why did Ron say what he did?" Hermione asked, sitting up in her bed. I sighed and sat down beside her.

"He loves you 'mione. Your his best friend, I think he thought Krum might be using you. Even though you are wise enough to know better." I said, looking at her tear stained face.

"Can you talk to him for me?" She asked.

"Do you know how much will power it's taken for me to sit here and tell you that? I can't be bothered with arguments and drama, I'd rather not get involved." I said standing up. Hermione's face crumpled, like she was about to cry.

"No, no, no! Please don't cry, I'm worse at tears than I am with drama. I'll tell him to apologise just don't cry." I said quickly.

"Thank you." She nodded at me, laying back down in her bed.

"You have to apologise to 'mione." I said walking back into the common room.

"What did I do?" Ron asked, annoyed.

"You doubted her, and now she's upset and she almost cried infront of me. I thought she was going to hug me." I shuddered. Ron looked at me for a moment when his face lit up.

"Last year, your Bogart? It was a mirror, but you reflection didn't match, first you were happy, then you were sad-" he started to question.

"Okay, I'm afraid of showing that I'm capable of feeling things, stop changing the subject, now promise me you will apologise to Hermione." I cut him off quickly.

"First thing in he morning." He said crossing his heart.

()()()

"Right, then. What are we?" He said, I lay my head down on his shoulder.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Girlfriend-boyfriend, or never again. I couldn't have it any other way." He said getting flustered.

I stood up to turn on the recorded player that the twins snuck in with a curse that let muggle products into the castle. I put my hand out and he stood up from the couch as a slow classical tune played, must've been Hermione's record. I wrapped my hands around his neck closing my eyes and swaying side to side slightly. His hands met my waist and he cleared his throat, waiting for an answer.

"Well, I'd rather the first option but if number two comes with a restraining order from your brothers pranks, I'll take option two." I smiled, opening my eyes. I was eye level with his neck, I had to look up for our eyes to meet.

"No restraining order." He smiled at me, resting his chin on my head.

"Number one it is." I laughed.

"Is the correct answer, congratulations! Your through to the next round!" Ginny called sarcastically, walking through the common room, Neville close behind her.

"Merry Christmas!" He waved to us, dancing a little as he walked.

"Merry Christmas, Neville. Ginny, you can do one." Ron said blandly, beside me.

"What time is it now?" He asked me.

"Only three in the morning, Ronnie." I said, as the song ended.

"Still time." He shrugged, sitting next to me, adjusting his robes.

"For?" I asked.

"People here tend to get up for Christmas at around five, you never noticed?" He asked me curiously.

"I forget time exists sometimes, it would be easier like that though, wouldn't it?" I asked, slumping my back against the back of the sofa.

"Much easier." He nodded.

Ron's pov

She was asleep, curled up on the couch, her dress acting like a blanket, her arms tucked around the skirt. That's my girlfriend.

"C'mon, go to bed, it's Christmas tomorrow." I muttered, shaking her awake. She opened her eyes, slowly stretching out.

"It's Christmas today, nitwit." She said with a grin, putting her arms around my neck. I pecked her lips lightly, smiling slightly.

"Night night." I said to her.

"Good night, Ronnie." She whispered, walking out of the common room.

"Harry!" I shouted walking into my room.

"What!" He groaned, pulling a pillow over his head.

"I have a girlfriend." I said, proudly.

"Very nice, go to sleep." He said tiredly.

"Well, someone's happy for me." I said sarcastically, climbing into my bed, still wearing my dress robes.