✈️🍷✈️🍷CHAPTER29🍷✈️🍷✈️

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Yo!yo!yooooooooooooo! Wazzzaaaap  lovely readers 🤩
It's meeeeeeeeee!!!! Yeah,ghost
Boo! 👻 Am not dead,pretty much alive and back to continue the storyyyyyy...

Am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo triple sorryyyy for not updating for a decade now... lots and lots of issues 🥵but,am back now.

So,where were we?How about a recap? Amazing huh!

🕷🦋🕷🦋🕷🦋🕷🦋🕷🦋🕷🦋
Recap!
What's going on? I don't understand...
Why am I always seeing her with different guys? She might not see me but I do see her and that's like a turn off for me.
I thought she was with that guy,Adam or so...
+++++++++++

"Why do I even care? Is not like I care anyway, I don't care!! Fuck it! I don't care..."

"Hey! You okay?" Maheerah asked entering into the room with a drink on one hand.

"Yeah! Why do you ask?"

"Well,you are literally talking to yourself and I haven't seen you do that which is quite alarming if you ask me" she replied fiddling with my fave ball"

"Nah! Am good and don't fiddle with that! Drop it! And say, can you get me a drink also?Looking at yours makes me thirsty"

"Nah fam!You have legs that are working just fine so get it yourself. So when are you going back to school?"

"Oh haka zaki yi koh( that's how it's going to be right?). Don't worry, you will look for a photographer next time. Whatever!! I muttered shoving the pillow laying aside. "Well, I think this Monday or tuesday".

"Hey couNas...I didn't tell you this..."

"I told you not to call me that "cousnas" it's somehow and what do you want to tell me? Oh lemme guess how many likes you got?" I don't care honestly."

"Come on Anas. She said closing the door. It's kind of important and about the likes I got. Yeah it's 500 and still counting".

"For that uggo pic? Wow! Peeps are hilarious.That pic is so OHHGALYYYY and they are liking it. Wow!! They are blind Wallahi."

"Whatever! I will take what you said as a joke since you don't know how to compliment at all.Your Gf will try a lot! Anyway,what I wanted to you... Remember your picture which I posted on my snap saying "who wants to grab this mocha latte?"

"Yeah,I remember...rather ridiculous
trying to advertise me. I just don't get why you want me to badly have a GF".
Look! You of all peeps should know my dating history. It wasn't that good!!

"Yeah! I know! I know and that's why I want you to get into the dating market plus you deserve to be happy also." And what you think you are doing now isn't good for you at all,you change girls like the way you change your Sweats."

"Look,I don't care anymore okay. Am not looking for anything serious. Besides am just nice to girls and they mistake my friendliness for having feelings".

"Well,na you sabi...so a girl commented and brah! She is like into you".

"Lemme see her pic"

"Oh! You want to check if she is hot or fine or whatever? Argh Guys!!!

"Duhhh! Isn't that captain obvious?"

"Well,here you go..."

"Damn,Nancy drew!" I let out. She is hot!! Okay,she got everything I want in-terms of physique and her complexion, don't know but am attracted to fair skin. Not colorism but most of my exes have one thing in common which is..."