🌻🌻🌻CHAPTER 2🌻🌻🌻

KHADIJA POV

"Skrrrrrrr! Skrrrrrrrrr!Skrrrrr!" Went my alarm,Oh! God its Monday,uhmm that's the weekday I really hate and am sure some people can also relate.

There was the time boldly displayed on the alarm clock,7:00am.

"Oh my days" I gasped.

First off, am almost late for my lecture which starts by 8:00am,whats almost late?Am already late because there is no way am going to beat that time and secondly, this lecture is not an ordinary lecture that one just goes into the class,jots down important stuffs and then you know write attendance and leave.

This is Mr Tahir's AKA the meany AKA the stricty AKA maximum embarrassment lecture for crying out loud like just missing his class is like getting a ticket to carry over(C/O)town and in addition,coming to his class late brings about what I call "Maximum embarrassment".
Yup! Thats right.This man can insult for Africa and what not and a whole lot of blah blah blah.

Now being late is not something I want to be involved in and not to gasconade but i have never been late to his class and well,I guess luck is not on my side today.

"No time to waste" I told myself,then swiftly went into the bathroom,took a really short bath which lasted,hmm not important. Not to go into details, I did all the necessary stuffs and then sauntered out of the bathroom dripping wet and
there I was, standing in front of my wardrobe deciding what to wear in lieu of being quick about everything but nope,you know when it comes to what I want to wear, I got to look good [All mi ladies can relate right?(wink)].
Finally, I decided to pick my Navy blue gown with a black hijab to complete it. I grabbed the olive oil bottle and began rubbing it.

🎵"Just a young boy with a quick fuse
I was uptight wanna let loose🎶🎼
Thunder,feel The thunder"🎶

"Oh! God who is calling me now" I stated while picking up my phone.The caller Id displayed my besty name (Adam)

KHADI: Salam bestyyy

ADAM: Wasalam! K! Where are you at? It almost time for the lecture and FYI this is 7:20am fa.

KHADI: Glad you told me the time cuz I didn't even check it and about my whereabout,no time to explain now.
Just save me a spot.OK bye now.

I didn't wait for him to reply when I hung up(I know,rude right but this girl is in a hurry).
I threw the phone on the bed,picked up my clothes, dressed up. Now time for some nude make up. In no time i was done with it, grabbed my bag from the bag hanger and then picked up my phone and some books that were literally scattered on my bed.

"Finally" i muttered.

I sauntered out of the room running downstairs when I remembered I didn't put on perfume.
Subhanallah! How can I forget to spray perfume of all things?
I ran back upstairs,grabbed the perfume from the dressing mirror,sprayed to my heart content. I checked my phone clock and now its 7:28am.
God! Time flies and yup I would not even make it to the class early.

I went downstairs,there I met my mum,Liham and Ya Safiya all sitted in the dinning room with aunty Maimuna serving them breakfast.

"Mama ina kwana" I greeted.

"Ya Safiya INA kwana"

"Lafiya lau(fine),har zance a kirawo ki(I wanted to even call you).Zauna ga abinci nan(sit down,there is food)" mama mentioned.

"No mummy,I have lectures by 8:00am and its the meany lecture fa. So I don't want to be late" I replied my eyes fixed on the delicious fried chips on the dinner table.
" Too bad you can't eat them" my inner mind mentioned.