🌈🌈🌈CHAPTER 9🌈🌈🌈

🎶🎵Send me your location and I will be right there and make I come check you my baby
No time🎶🎶🎶🎶
No time
My dog is on probation 🎶🎵
Another five years
Send...me...the location
This year about vacation...🎼🎼
-location (Dave ft Burna Boy)🎵🎵🎵
Gosh!! Just obsessed with the song😫😘😍🤗

STORY TIME
Alright! Let's go hang out.Time is not on our side.

"Rohi!! Get up!" She commanded.

"Khadi,let's go sweetie" she said sweetly.

I grabbed my bag and we hit the road.

"Where are we heading to?" Anas asked.
"Hmm...I don't really know?" Adiva
replied.

"What?! What do you mean you don't really know?"After you were busy urging us to go out" He snapped.

"Well no comment"

"After making me not to enjoy more of khadija's delicious Samosa's. After making..." He continued talking.

"Alright! Alright! We get it she" blurted out.

They continued their hilarious act which was quite entertaining until I was feeling a little bit left out. I have dealt with numerous stuffs like this before that is why I detest going out in triumvirate.
I always feel left out,like am some fifth wheel or something...

"Hey khadija! You are mute. What's wrong?"Adiva turned towards me.

"Oh! Nothing just enjoying you guys hilarious act" I smiled at her.

"Are you sure? Am really sorry for all these".

"No biggie!!" I have a suggestion how about we head to the amusement park and then to an ice cream parlour and then maybe an eatery" I suggested.

"Finally! Someone with an awesome ldea...someone with sense unlike some people" He said.

Obviously he was talking to Adiva.

In no time we arrived at the park. Anas went to get our tickets and Adiva on the other hand was taking pictures nonstop.

"Hey! Come join me" she asked.
"Nah! I will pass this time... remember we have been taking selfies since in the car" i replied.

In the meantime,I found an empty bench where I could sit down and observe people before Anas gets back.

"Hey,shove over let me have a seat".

"Wait,i thought you were busy taking pics...selfie Queen" i said jokingly.

"Uhmm! You know i can't just leave my friend hanging" she hugged me.

"You know its been a decade since i last came out for fun and its quite refreshing" i continued talking.

"I know right...Khadi,that girl's outfit is egregious" she said while pointing her index finger at the anonymous girl.

"Haha..." i let out a laugh

Stop pointing she will know we are talking about her.

"How about that guy..His hat is awful. Wrong colour blocking.." I added.

"Like who wears red and maroon colour" She cut in.

We both continued criticizing and making jest of people.

"Sorry ladies,the line was really long but don't you worry your hero is back" Anas joked.

"Our what?"We both said in unison.