💙🥨💙🥨💙Part 23💙🥨💙🥨💙

🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨
UNTIL ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE
KEEP ON CLAPPING FOR OTHERS(HAPPILY).
   🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹

KHADIJA POV
It's been four days since exam was over. I became extremely close with Ajmal( Range Rover dude), unusual! We chat almost everyday,he is a vibe. I began to suspect if he had feelings for me and I was right.
He calls me bestie and sends all sort of cheesy texts. On the other hand, I and Anas didn't communicate much.Well,after the call he made,informing me that he arrived safely I can't help but think if he is confused, I mean why will he give me something to hold on to if he is going to act like this.
Is he toying with my emotions? I couldn't help but wonder.

As for Adam! I have decided to tell him I heard what he said and that I didn't feel the same way. It's going to be hard but... what can I say? I can't keep him in the dark! He keeps sending cheesy texts, good morning and G.Night texts and let's not forget about his calls. It seems he doesn't find it uncomfortable.

Today,being a Saturday,apart from reading my favorite novels, watching my fave movies and  having my skincare routine. I had nothing productive to do. So,I decided to bake a little. Which was unusual!

I went to the kitchen to have what I call " A bake fun". These are the times I miss my Gf's,
Falak and Intisaar. My secondary school pals back when I was in Lagos.

Ohh! How I don't miss my sec school days.
That's because I didn't really find my secondary school experience enjoyable. It was hell! As the silent type of person,school can be a bit off. Well, I miss it a little, a tinsy tiny tipsy bit. I flash-backed to some memories we had like missing physics class because the man was boring and his way of teaching was scary,running away from club and society on Thursdays, the anxiety when being called to answer or solve a question on the board, the Hearing the lastest gist about crushes and having to see people in a relationship in class and what not, the beef I had with a certain boy but who knew he had feelings for me, the hatred was real but soon turned into love. Ah! Those days.

"K! why are you smiling alone?" Ikram asked me with a rather confusing look on her face.

"Nothing much. Am just reminiscing on how secondary school days was" I answered.

She chuckled. "I miss sec school eh! I really miss my pals to be honest".

"I don't really miss just my Gf's" I uttered while bringing out the rolling pin from the cupboard.

"It's you nah! You hate everything but you know what? I miss hearing the gossip about the latest couple In school or about who is having crush on who, the debates, the competitions, and the parteeeeee" she winked.

"What's the wink for?" I asked.

"Nothing" she denied,twirling the bottle water cap.

"Something is fishy,You better tell me"

"Okay, i was once rocked in a party. End of the year party to be precise"

"What?! I asked astonished. Girl! Where was I when you was doing these eh? Wait a minute sef, have you ever dated?"

"Yup!" She nodded drinking from the bottle. Didn't you?

"Uhm I did..."

  "But wait up! You did?" I asked surprised because she has never talked about being in a relationship.