🌲♦️🌲♦️🌲CHAPTER 13🌲🟥🌲🟥

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
UNFORTUNATELY,
NO ONE NOTICES YOUR SADNESS
NO ONE NOTICES YOUR TEARS
NO ONE NOTICES YOUR PAIN
BUT EVERYONE NOTICE YOUR MISTAKES🤧
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Look,Adam! In life you will learn some stuffs are just not in our control," i just feel scared,like what do i say, so i don't sound stupid and also some people i try to talk to end up forgetting me anyway. So, what's the point? Besides having lot of friends means drama and i don't want that.

"And having a lot of friends means more fun and colour to one's life," He cut in. Ok! How about you tell me when last you have gotten out to have fun or even had fun with friends or with a friend? And dont count me in.

Well, i have to think. I guess in a decade.

"Exactly! Just try okay Khadi"

"I paused trying to search for the right words to say," chill! Its not as if i have not been trying, do you think its easy? Try being in my shoes, you think i wanted to be like this.

"Chill!! Khadija, lets not turn it into a big issue okay"

"Ok!" I replied. "don't worry "

We both kept walking without uttering a word to one another. There was nothing but a grave silence. Which was awkward for both of us. Just then, a call came in and oh! Boy, its Adiva.

     I am such an awful person, i didnt even call Adiva since she left, well, i called her once and that was it. God!!

"Arent you going to pick it?" Adam queried.

"Oh! Y-e—a-h, y-e-a-h..I will" i stammered.

"Adivaaa!!!"

"Don't Adiva me" she snarled. "What you did and still doing is not cool at all"."You didnt even bother to call me nor text me since i left".

"Am so sorry Adi...you wont understand. I always wanted to call but..."

"But what?" She urged.

"hmm...but nothing. I dont have an excuse. I am really sorry, i will try calling more often than seldom" I assured her.

"I will think about your apology"."Bye!" She rudely ended the call.

Did she just hang up on me. Well,i wont blame her, i caused it.
Oh! Yallah, i cant take all these today. First, it was Anas, then it was Adam and now Adiva. What next? I looked towards the sky asking a question to one in particular

Adam licked his lips and rubbed his palms together."Hmm...khadi, i hope everything is okay?".

"Nothing is wrong right"

"Yeah nothing is wrong" i rudely answered. Why are you doing this?! My subconscious mind asked, stop it khadija, its awful stop talking to your bestfriend in this tone.

"Okay!Khadi, if you say so, am dropping you off at home today "

"No thank you, i am not asking for a death wish or something,just drop me at the usual spot".

"I know,i know the usual thing"

"Someone might see you come out of my car and then rumour starts and yadda yadda yadda"

"Exactly, becuz in Nigeria,you don't need a cctv just neighbors will do the job" I stated.

********************************************
I arrived at my boring home, Liham is probably in her room,mum at the boutique and there was Ikram sleeping on the couch with potato chips spilled all over.
"Ya Allah"  i shook my head then sighed. I went upstairs,removed my hijab and shoe then bounced on the bed facing the ceiling.
Different thoughts came running through my mind. Not in the mood for anything, not even my favorite stuff which is "FOOD".
I tried shrugging the thoughts but somehow they manage to creep in. I couldn't help but toss side to side but every turn is rather uncomfortable.

     "I know what I must do" I said aloud. I decided to drop my ego and text Anas. I picked up my phone, opened the whatsapp app, unblocked him and started typing away.
"I read what i wrote, made some few corrections and then hit the send button".

      Next on the list was Adiva, i texted her Adiva via whatsapp because national Call was expensive and thats why i dont call her in the first place plus I have been crazy busy with school.
I wrote her a nice apologetic text.
After some minutes of sending the text,she called back saying she accepted my apology.

Phew!! Am a bit satisfied now but my mind was on Anas, i wanted to know if he sent his reply. The call ended after some chit chat then i checked whatsapp to see if he had replied but he didnt.

"Ugh!" I growled. "How about you take a shower for now and then revisit your whatsapp to see if he replied" My subconscious mind suggested.

I came out of the bathroom in no time, the shower was quite soothing though. I carried my phone laying on the bed, when i saw a one missed call displayed on my screen.
" i wonder who it is?" I asked no one,with swiftness i punched in the passcode and voila! It was Anas that called me.
Thank God, maybe he has accepted it, i better call back. But wait up, just one call.

"Just call before your ego gets the best of you" my subconscious mind uttered.

ANAS POV
I decided to text Khadija today since i was done with my lectures. I collected her number from a course mate. Since, it was an unknown number I decided to act like a stranger to see if she will cave in but turns out she is quite feisty than i imagined. I ended being blocked but i was not going to let her win. Perks of being stubborn.
I ended up calling her, it was going well and no sooner,she recognized me. I guess my voice brought to light who i was.

Like i mentioned, it was going well until she said some stuffs about what i did. It made me feel somehow a little, like i was just trying to joke and she took it way to serious. I honestly was expecting a "thank you" even if she was angry with what i did.

  I was about to explain when she said the lecturer was in class already.
I was angry, honestly what she just said shouldn't make me feel such emotion.

  "Dont get mad Anas"
"Dont get mad" i kept uttering to my self.

I decided to shrug off the thoughts by watching football. That always calms me down.
The football game was getting interesting until Nepa decided to do their thing. I was left with nothing to do so i logged into WhatsApp perhaps to see if anything interesting was going on.

I was really surprised when i saw a message from you know who... Like hmm i rather not say
The message was quite okay.
"Why not give her a call?" My mind suggested
Then i gave a call but no answer. I better not add one, she will definitely see the call.

******************************************
After contemplating for about some minutes,i decided to call back.

My heart kept palpitating like i was going to talk with some demi God or something. After some minutes of ringing, i wanted to end the call when he picked.

"Salam!" I greeted.

"Wasalam!" He responded.

"How are you doing? " I asked.

"Fine!" he responded plainly.

"Hmm... I saw your call, i wasn't close" I stated.

"Oh okay, i got your message...i wasnt angry, you know?"

"For real? I tot you were "

"Nope i wasn't and since you said "thank You" you are welcome. I am kind of busy now i will call you back mayhaps tomorrow"

"Okay, bye"
Lord! The nerve of this guy.Glad that was over, his replies and tone of speaking was somehow though. I don't know what's up with him but glad i settled everything.

I can sleep in peace and as for what Adam said " I will definitely try talking to someone tomorrow" fingers crossed.

Don't forget to vote,share,and comment ❤️🌹😃