🌑🌑🌑CHAPTER 1🌑🌑🌑

KHADIJA POV
I woke up to the most annoying noise which was coming from my alarm.I had to tap the snooze button and drift back to sleep.
But before you say Jack Robinson,
Ikram barged into my room without even knocking.

  "K wai baki san yanda a k knocking ne ba(you dont know how to knock right)" i bellowed.

"Gess,grumpy much and yeah mum asked me to call you because breakfast is ready" she informed.

"Roger that! Now u can leave my room" i ventured.

"Khadi,before I leave,I have soemthing to say. What's up with you lately?Like you are not acting yourself. You now behave rude,act aloof and act like a jerk. Don't tell me you are still holding on to the past,like what happened several years ago".

"What makes you think am still holding on"

"Oh! Come on,i know am not really an expert when it comes to relationship issues but its really obvious like you know the swollen eyes when you wake up and attitude for the past one week now" she answered.

   "The swollen eyes,hahaha...you are wrong,its just that a lot has been going on in school.
Hoping she will accept the lie because she is damn smart.

"Look am your sister and your go to person and you are still denying.I know its hurts,but you have to move on and stop wasting your precious tears on some peeps that are not worth it" Liham lissed. Just focus on yourself kin ji khadi".

   "Awwwn my baby sis loves me,thanks a million" we hugged it out.

"Gosh! Khadi,your breath stinks,go brush jare. "See you downstairs"

" i will kill you! You dont have respect ko" i uttered throwing my pillow at her but lucky for her,she dodged it.

I sluggishly got out of bed,stretched my arms in the air and then dragged my legs to the bathroom to brush.

I was humming a song while turning on the tap when i noticed my pajamas was stained with blood
"OH!God i hate periods". Oh! That explains the mood swings over the few days."

"Can't Mother Nature just be like
Ring! ring! Girl, you are not pregnant babe.
But nah, ugh!".

I washed my body and then dressed into another pajamas because this girl here is feeling lazy today and as for the stained pajamas,i soaked it hoping to get back to it later when my laziness wears off.

   I headed downstairs just to meet mama and Safiya already in the dining room consuming their food. Anty Maimuna,the househelp made fried potato with scrambled egg and tea to go with it.

"Mama ina kwana(mum good morning)" I greeted her.

"Khadi kin tashi lafiya(did you wake up well)" she asked.

" A wlh mama,ina Abba(where is dad?)"

"He went to work" Safiya answered.

"Maimuna,bring khadi's food" mum instructed.

I barely sat down when my food was brought to me.

"Muna ina kwana?" I greeted anty Maimuna.

"Lafiya lau khadi"she answered.

"Oh!so u cant greet me abi"adda Safiya yelled.

"Oya aunty fiya goooooood morning" i teased her with the nickname she hates. Oh well,i find pleasure in doing what she hates.

"Eh see you o" safiya said.

"Mama i cant seem to find Liham,where is she at?" i asked.

"Oh har kin manta k nan(oh you have forgotten),she is still sleeping"Safiya answered.