☘️🔥☘️🔥☘️Part21☘️🔥☘️🔥☘️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A BLACK AND WHITE BUTTONY STUCK TO IT LIKE LIFE DEPENDS ON IT THOUGHTS OF IT BEING REMOVED CREATED AN ATMOSPHERE OF UNEASINESS THOUGHTS OF LOSING IT SENT CHILLS DOWN THE SPINE THOUGHTS OF LOSING IT BROUGHT AN AFFRIGHT, IT BROUGHT A NUMBING DREAD S...

STUCK TO IT LIKE LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
THOUGHTS OF IT BEING REMOVED CREATED AN ATMOSPHERE OF UNEASINESS
THOUGHTS OF LOSING IT SENT CHILLS DOWN THE SPINE
THOUGHTS OF LOSING IT BROUGHT AN AFFRIGHT, IT BROUGHT A NUMBING DREAD
SLOWLY, IT WAS BECOMING A NECESSITY
HOW CAN IT BE SO POCKET SIZED YET SO CRUCIAL
THE BEAUT CAN'T SIMPLY BE COMPARED TO THE TWILIGHT GLOW OF THE SKY
BUT, WHEN LOOKED AT, ALL IT BRINGS IS A CALL UP
-JUNKIE🌹🖤

******************************************
Liham was right all along. Infact, everyone was right.
"How could I have been so blind? How could I have been so blind?" I directed my question to no one in particular. I am a girl, I suppose to sense all these.
Adam was having feelings for me and I couldn't see it.
No wonder he gets angry when he sees me talking to a guy,no wonder he was rude to Fahad, no wonder! I have found the missing pieces of the puzzle and now it all makes sense.

I still can't believe he confessed to me. Thank Goodness I made it look like I didn't hear him. If not, it would have been awkward.

But how? Why? When did he start falling in love? I need answers.

Sooner or later he will have to know that I heard him. I can't lie forever.

"But do i have feelings for him?" I asked myself. "Well, I did have feelings for him but not anymore".

I slowly opened the door. I was lost in my thought when I heard Liham's voice.

"Please madam close the door for us. It's raining!"

"Is this the type of welcome I deserve" i uttered closing the door.

"O yo-yo!  She ran towards me to hug when she noticed I was drenched."

"Yalla! you are drenched"

"Why are you still standing there?Go and take off your clothes before you catch a cold".

"Too late" I kept sneezing.

"Away!! I don't want to catch a cold! I have a huge test" Liham mentioned running away.

"Oh really! I had an evil smirk on. I ran towards her to give her a hug. Come here! Come to mama"