🍂🍂🍂CHAPTER 12🍂🍂🍂

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

A PERSON IS RECOGNISED AS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE OF THAT PERSON'S INNER BEAUTY AND NOT FACADE! 💞💖🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

We got to the lecture hall and
lucky for us,the lecturer was not in the class.

"Hey girl! Am going over there" Adam said pointing towards his friends direction.

"Alright" I nodded.

I sat down and then decided to check my WhatsApp. Its been long I chatted with some of my contacts.
I logged in just to see a new number and luckily the person was online.
__________________________________
UNKNOWN: Salam!😀

ME: Wasalam! 👋🏾

ME: Hmm... who am I chatting with?

UNKNOWN: Its a secret that will soon be revealed.

ME: Hmm,that's nice.Well, keep the secret to yourself then... I don't want to know and yeah, spoiler alert: I am so blocking you STRANGER.

UNKNOWN: GOD!! 😂😂 Feisty.

ME: Yeah, I know right 😏

UNKNOWN: Well, go ahead and block

ME: OK! Watch me🙄
**************************
I wasted no time in blocking the unknown number. God! I don't have time for this crap. The chat was quite short and funny though.

"Unknown number calling" my phone indicated.

"Oh! Look what we have here" i smirked. Its the same number that i chatted with".

"Salam!" I greeted.

"Wasalam, khadija" the voice came in, it was familiar, too familiar perhaps.

"So,you decided to block me right?" He asked.

"Yes i did" i answered. What about it? You know i don't have time for suspense".

"Feisty much" he uttered.

"Am not feisty "I declared. So,who am i talking to? I did like to know.

"Well, am Mr Abubakar Bello", he replied.

"Uh-huh!!! ( i already figured out who am talking to but decided to play along). So,where are you from? How did you get my number? And i don't know any Mr Abubakar Bello," I sneeringly mentioned.

"Chill!!! Girl", He called back my attention. I will answer all these questions.

"Alright," i replied with a grin, but are you sure its Mr Anas or Mr Abubakar.

"It is Mr Abubakar" he plainly answered.

"Really Anas, really, should we keep going with this charade", I felt slightly provoked over the frivolous act put up by Anas.

"Alright! Alright! Its me and sorry about the whole thing, he apologized knowing fully well that he is not fooling anyone, annoying right?"

"Yeah pesky much", i stressed. Thank God you called, why did you buy my meal today when i clearly told you not to huh!"

"Well, i asked if i could buy it for you politely but you didn't budge.
So, i decided to be a little bit stubborn and wanted to be a gentleman,Miss! Is it that bad?", He revealed.