🍿🍩🍿🍩CHAPTER 28🥦🍇🥦🍇🥦

⭐️🌈⭐️🌈⭐️🌈⭐️🌈⭐️🌈⭐️🌈⭐️🌈⭐️
DO NOT BE THE PRISONER OF YOUR PAST
IT WAS A LESSON NOT A LIFE SENTENCE.
❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️

LOCATION: RAFFLES HOTEL DUBAI,UAE
***************
Yay! We all know what day it is? Well...
It's ya Ruman's birthday.Yayyyyy! Can't wait to eat that birthday cake. This girl has been craving for it!

" girl,ina zuwa mana ( Girl, I am coming)" I sent a text to Liham who was waiting for me in the lobby along with my other two sisters.i walked out of the room trying to lock it when I saw ya Abdallah turning his head side to side.Man must really be feeling the music. I see!

"Yo! It's ma birthday! Emma do what I like, Emma do what I like" I heard him lip sync to Anne Marie song, birthday as I approached him.

"Didn't know you listen to Anne Marie?" I asked quite taken aback because he usually likes pop songs, the likes of stormzy,Octavian, popsmoke and so on.

"Yeah, I do listen to Anne Marie songs. Is there a problem? Plus,the song is so nice and...Is that the only thing you have to say to me?" He scrunched up his eyebrows.

"No it's not a problem and were you expecting anything else?"

"Nah! Nothing!" He fixed his AirPods back into his ears and started dangling his head side to side again.

"So, ya Abdallah you bought new AirPods? When?"  (Oh Yes! Am that annoying person that talks to someone when they have AirPods or headphone or earpiece on. I know,I know it's really irksome!)

"Yeah!" He said with simple directness.

"So, ya Abdallah, you curled your hair today?"

"Yeah!"

"So,ya Abdallah, you are going downstairs also?"

"Yeah!"

"So,ya Ruman you are...."

"Kai,it's okay. Don't you ever shut up? Infact bye,am going out to take fresh air. Apparently,I can't listen to my music in peace here". "Nawa o! Chu...chu...chu like a parrot". "Mtcheew!"

"Hehe! Sorryyyyyyyyy!!" I whispered.

"Hey ya Abdallah" Liham waved at him when we got downstairs.

"Hey sisto" he waved back.

"Come sit with us" she yelled.

"Sure!"

"Hey Khadi, you are just coming now" She scrunched her brows. "I have been texting you since oh".

"Sorry!"

"Hey Ikram and Adda Safiya. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, am just bored so just scrolling through news feed on Ig and I on the hand am just sipping this orange juice here.