🔥🔥CHAPTER 6🔥🔥

MENTAL HEALTH IS SOOO IMPORTANT.
FIND SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU RELAX. IT COULD BE DRAWING,BAKING,DANCING AND SO MUCH MORE✨🌹

************
"You know what ikram? I even asked him fa and he said she is just a friend," I uttered.

"Abegii! That's what he will say besides have you forgotten that he is #MR PRIVATE," ikram said to me.

Oh! Yeah and we both burst into laughter.

"This is 6:34pm,"I mentioned,Adda Safiya ought to have returned from school.

"Oh! She wont come back today" she made known. Actually,she will be staying at the hostel now with a friend,
turns out she can't concentrate when she is at home and Ikram is with mum.

"Oh! She is so lucky but wait oh,
Why can't I also join her?" I asked.

"Girl! I don't know o",she said with simple directness. Anyway,I met a guy today.

"OMG! Tell me more Ikram" I squealed.

"chill"

"Alright! Now tell me"

The thing is, i wanted to cross the road and well,he kept following me and you know the rest.

"Hmmm...har an girma(someone is all grown up)"i said with a mock.

"Haha...Whatever" she replied.

"Girl, i gats to go watch some movies and wait up! You mean that handyman has not fixed the washing machine yet".

"Yes o..i heard mummy speaking to him and i think he will bring it back on Friday" i answered.

"Thank God cuz my palms are now hard and not more attractive" she stated while moving her hands in a twisting way.

"Haha...drama queen... just endure OK!"

"Yeah! So do you want to join me in watching H2O?" I asked.

"Nah!! I will pass this time"

Okey dokey and she left.

I went to the parlour and started watching H20(just add water).

"Hell!! Who is this disturbing my movie time?They always seem to call when am trying to enjoy something" I kept mumbling.

"Oh! It is actually Sabeehah" when I checked the caller ID.
Well, Sabeehah is actually my course mate and partly a friend...not that close though.

"Hi girl...what's up? How have you been?" I kept bombarding her with questions.

"Girl,have been fine and slow down with the questions would ya?"

"Haha...anyway this call seems surprising you know. Whats up?"

"Well,just wanted to greet you and also inform you that due to the easter holiday coming up
There won't be any lectures."

"Wow!! Alhamdulilah...Thanks a lot for the good news. Gosh! I am so happy".

We talked about some other stuffs and then the call came to an end.

I could not help but scream out loud in joy. I am not finna go to that hell they call school(pardon my language here).

My phone rang again..."hmmm seems like people remembering me these days" I said to myself. The caller ID was an unknown number. I uttered "bismillah"- and picked the call.

"Salam!" I heard feminine voice at the other side.

Which was quite familiar and unfamiliar at the same time.