💍🌼💍🌼Part 27💍🌼💍

🐬💫🐬💫🐬💫🐬💫🐬💫🐬💫🐬💫🐬
How you are treated is more important than how much you like someone.Read it again
❄️🍇❄️🍇❄️🍇❄️🍇❄️🍇❄️🍇❄️🍇❄️

DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DXB/OMDB)✈️🏙

"Alhamdulilahi!" I muttered as I thrust out my hands.Climbing down the airplane stairs,I sniffed the air.The weather was so tranquilizing.

I waved at Ikram and Ya Abdallah who were standing,so I quickly descended the stairs to join them.

"God! My neck aches!" I let out. Those kids behind me were really nerve racking. They made the flight miserable for me. They kept hitting my chair and even after warning, they still continued" i voiced angrily.

"Easy there! You are lucky! Some kid was disturbing me with his cartoon volume that was high. I mean get an ear piece" Ikram uttered.

"Anyway,enough of the complaining.Let's take a selfie". Ya Abdallah spoke.

"Say cheese!"

"Cheeseeeee!!"

"Awwn! they are so beautiful" I cooed as I saw the pictures.

"And meet my crazy ugly doll" Ya Abdallah pulled me into his live video on IG.

"Ahh!" I screamed closing my face with a handkerchief. "Take that thing away from me".

"For your mind,you have lots of followers"

He nodded. "And here is my other chipmunk" he dragged Ikram into the video.

We got to the arrival unit waiting for our luggages. In three minutes, the luggages started moving on the conveyor belt but something caught my attention.

I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked up to just for my eyes to meet someone else's.

He was standing at the other side of the conveyor belt. He has a dark skin, tall figure. He looked Nigerian.

"That's strange!"

The guy didn't even avert his gaze. He kept staring.

"Awkward!" I said to myself.

We eventually got our luggages and went out of the arrival hall. There was a man holding a sign with my dad's name on it,boldly written "Mr ABDULSAMAD".

We approached the man holding the sign and my dad greeted him cheerfully.

"Ah! Alhaji Farouk,kwana dayawa( longest time)"

"Wallahi! Ya ka k?(How are you)" the man responded smiling.

"You should all greet! He is my colleague and he owns the hotel we are about to lounge in".

"Ooh wow!" I thought at what Dad said.

"Ina wuni sir"  we all greeted.