🍎🍏🍎🍏Part 25 🍎🍏🍎🍏

BEING INSECURE AND AN OVER-THINKER IS A TERRIBLE  COMBO
________________________________

KHADIJA POV

I woke up feeling quite full of vim and vigor today. You know all gaily,these aren't like other days that I just sit down on my bed and look around or sometimes stare at the wall for minutes.

So, today is my favorite day out of all the weekdays.Its Friday and we all know what that means.Well,bruv is coming back today. Yay!!

I literally can't wait for him to get here. The house will definitely be filled with bants. Days of face timing are over.
Let's see if he is all cute like in the pics he do post because hmm I don't trust photos especially Snapchat with its filters.Got to see that dude in the flesh.

"Ikraaaaammmm! Guess,what day it is? And how is your foot?" I yelled removing my duvet,knowing my voice would definitely be heard from the other room.

"It's Friday" she yelled back happily, "You are awake already", She peeped through her door.

"Okay, okay, we all know you are excited for him to come back and yes,my foot is getting better now" she pointed out her foot and wiggled it. "still painful though."

"Oh okay, just be careful and Yes! I don't say this often but I miss him, I miss having to play "JUST DANCE AND SPORTS" with him."

"Maimuna! Did you clean his room?" I heard mama utter as she ascended the stairs.

"A fah" Maimuna replied as she trailed behind her.

"Okay toh,anjima zaki tafi Kasuwa( later, you will head to the market),Dan Na zai dawo( my son is going to come back)"

"Mamaaaaa!" I screamed happily as I saw her.

"Na'am Khadijah" she replied without glancing at me. She seem to be busy looking around her son's room making sure everything is set.

"Aha! Mama! Speaking of dan Ki(your son)
he is calling me."

"Yoooooo! Latest graduate in town...Latest pharmacist, da indaboski" I hyped him as I picked up the call.

"Okay,okay stop hyping me... so ya ku k?(how are you all doing?)"

"We are all fine. Get ready to get your ass kicked in Wrestling. I will destroy you!"

"As if, you can only wish. Ina mama?"

"Close! Let me hand over the phone to her"
I gave the phone to mum and they kept conversing while I stood by Ikram's door.

"God! Mama can talk for Africa" I whispered to Ikram who was beside me"

"Wallahi" she replied.

"Mama zaki kare ma shi kati ( mum,you will finish his airtime)" I let out as I noticed the conversation won't end".

"Ka ni yan ki" she lifted her left slipper ready to throw it at me but I dodged it lucky for me.
Okay,what's up with African mothers carrying their shoes to hit someone or worst, carrying turning stick or belt" God!

"Yaya Abdallah! Mummy wants to kill me because of you oooo" I yelled knowing he would hear me clearly.

"Come and take,he wants to talk to Ikram and Liham.

"Aa wallah mama, you will beat me"

"Will you come and take this thing?" she yelled.