💐💐💐CHAPTER 3💐💐💐

FACT:HAPPINESS IS SEEING YOUR EX WITH SOME ONE UGLY😁😅

Khadija POV

"Ok toh,yi sauri(be fast),am in a hurry" i replied.
He tried starting the bike several times but no success.

Few minutes

Finally, the bike started working.

"Mu tafi(lets go)" he said.

"Wayo Allah,am so late,its already 8:03am" I yelped when I saw the time on my phone.

"Hajiya,dan Allah ki yi hakuri(sorry please)" he pleaded.

"Babu komi(no problem),mu tafi(lets go)" I replied.
****************
I finally arrived at the school to what seem like a decade.

"Ga kudin ka(take your money)" i said giving the money to the bike man in such a rush that i didnt realize i gave him the wrong amount.

"Hajiya!" He called out.

"Kin bani 150 ne fa( you gave me 150)"

"Wayyo yi hakuri ga kudin nan"

"Allah ya taimaka" he left.

"Amin" i answered.

I got to the lecture hall and well,stopped midway.My heart was really beating fast as i heard Mr Tahir's voice in the class.
I mustered up courage,uttered some duas to ease my anxiety and then entered the class with a straight face.
I was about to climb the stairs leading to an empty chair i sighted.

"Hey! You there" i heard his voice.

And all i could do was to stand in one direction,i could not turn to face him because I was scared, my lips became hot,my heart beat was extremely fast now.

"Am i not talking to you or are you deaf" he shouted.

I quickly turned to face him before he gets irritated even more.

"Does this look like your father's house that you think,you can walk in anytime you please and to top it all"

"You just entered majestically like you own the place huh!" He said being all apoplectic.

I couldnt look at his face so i had to look down hoping all these will end or rather the floor would open up and swallow me.I really hate being the center of attention.
Fyi,this is the wrong kind of attention.

"Go!" He ordered.

I was about to when he called me back again. Gosh!This man is frustrated in life,like no job. Arrrrgh!

"Now just take a good look at yourself,do you think you are better than anyone here,just look at how you are filthy"He continued his trash talk and whatnot.

Gosh!! When will this man finish because this is too much to bear.

Go and take your sit were the only words i heard.

Phew!Glad that was over. I turned to head to the empty chair.

"Hey you!" He called out again.

"Oh God! Not again" i said to myself.

"Infact,get out of my class,come in when its exactly 20 minutes"He ordered.

I went outside and honestly, i was about to cry but am a strong girl and crying would make me look weak.

I sat down outside waiting for twenty minutes to be over when i saw a range rover sport parked outside.Then my mind flashed back to the incident that occurred.All i could feel was anger. If only i could see the idiot that splashed mud all over me.

Oh! Its 20minutes already,time to return to hell. I walked into the class.
Lecturer:Yes! What are you doing here?
Me:Sir,you said i could enter when its twenty minutes
Lecturer:Can't you speak loud? Or is your boyfriend here?
Then everyone started laughing.
Me: No sir,this time my voice was loud enough i guess.
Lecturer:Go and take a seat.
Me:Thank you sir

I felt all eyes on me,like i was a celebrity or something.

"Oh God!" I muttered.

"Alright back to our class" he called out.
Bringing the class attention back.

"Alhamdulilah!" I uttered as I settled down into the seat.

"The eight part of speech are also"he said to the class.

I opened my bag and to my surprise i could not find my note book only a lecture note for a different course. I emptied my bag but couldn't find it.

"Oh!God" i groaned.

"What do i do now?" I said to myself.

I just sat there looking for a way out when the lecturer called me out again.That was when i realised he was standing beside me.

"You are not writing,why?" He asked.

"Uhmm...sir,i left my book at home" i answered.

Can you see how irresponsible you are? But you didnt forget to rub your make up and carry your bag right?"

Find a way to write it because i will be taking all notes by the end of the class

And if anyone fails to submit,you will have yourself to blame" He added.
This will teach all of you a lesson to always bring your notes to class.

"Subhanallah! What do i do now?"

I started asking for an extra note from people and well non had.
I was about giving up when...
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hmm don don donnnnnnnn
Will Khadija be saved today?
Well,lets see what happens in the next chappy.