🌺🌺🌺CHAPTER 11🌺🌺🌺

IF ALLAH GAVE YOU BEAUTY, DON'T USE THAT BEAUTY TO
DISOBEY ALLAH.💞💞💞💞💞
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Salam! Longest time wattpad readers.
I am so sorry for not updating for a while.
Due to school stuffs. Glad am done with exams now. Phew!!!

I saw the caller ID which indicated that Yaya Abdallah was the one calling.

K: Salam! Yaya

A: Wasalam! My beloved ukht
alsaghira(little sister)

K: Hmmm...he just called me ukht alsaghira...Meaning, he needs something or wants to say something.
Come on, spill the beans. I know you want to say something.

A:Haha... You know me so well
First of all, I called to greet you.
Secondly, to inform you that we will soon start our exams and i will be home soon (Insha Allah)
Lastly, what do girls love? Like in terms of present.

K:Hm...why do you want to know all of a sudden?

A:Come on, khadi just tell me mana

K:Nah!! Until you tell me why?

A:Oh! Really is that how its going to be? Like remember there is google

K: Oh so you know there is google.Yet you wanted to ask me...well go ask google.

I feigned hurt, then ended the call. I know he will definitely call back and yup! Speaking of the devil, he just did.

K: Yeah! Hello!

A:Khadi mana... Do I have to beg you to tell me.

K:Hmm how about a deal... You tell me why you want to know and I will tell you what you need to know.

A:OK! Its for my girlfriend. Her birthday is coming up and I have no idea on what to buy for her.

K:Hahahaha....don't worry, I already know about your girlfriend, actually we all know about her well except for mama and Abba.

Just get her a designer bag,perfume, a teddy bear or rabbit, bracelet and a hoodie with her name customized. Oh! Don't forget chocolates,like tons of it.

A: Oh! Thanks alot ukht and the designer bag what type though? Cuz I got no idea.

K:Hmm...Louis Vuitton.

A: OK! So how is school and...

We kept chit chatting when Adam arrived.

"Oh! Hey bestie" I signalled with my hand.

"Yeah! Its Adam... OK I will let him know" I said to yaya Abdallah.

Bye...Fee Amanillah!

"Oh! Hey there chuff...what's up?" I asked Adam.

"Oh hey there princess...I am fine though" he answered.

"Eww! Don't call me that okay... I was expecting an insult" I said while twirling my spoon in my food.

"Hmm...you're here early...what's the secret?" I added.

"Nothing!" He replied with a chuckle.

"You just chuckled...something is definitely up"

"Nothing" he chuckled again.

"OK! What about the guess?" I queried in order to satisfy my curiosity that has been eating me up.