🌹⚡️🌹⚡️🌹Chapter 16 🌹⚡️🌹⚡️

DID YOU KNOW? WE CUT NAILS AND NOT FINGERS,SIMILARLY WHEN MISUNDERSTANDING GROWS, CUT YOUR EGO,NOT YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
AN EGOTISTIC LIFESTYLE CAN BE A BAD SIGN 😃

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"You are quite friendly,I don't know if fate would bring us together again, you are fun to be with, your sense of humour and..."

"And?!" I prodded Fahad when he fell silent.

"And you are beautiful" he finally let out.

"Awwn" I cooed.

"Beautiful my foot" my inner voice with its critic. I had to mentally roll my eyes.

"Are you blind?!" I uttered.

"Nope, why would you say that? I would even love to say more", Fahad added, "but seems like our bestie wouldn't be in support of that".

"Hmm...what do you mean? Cuz am lost here" I replied.

"Well, look over there",Our bestie is tired o" he remarked.

"Oh! And he is not our bestie but mine and mine alone" I corrected.

"I hear yah, can I have your number mademoiselle?"

I nodded quite amused, not that I took what he said seriously but how he laid down his points unlike some Knuckleheads have met. Some couldn't even give me reasonable points and some ended up saying something hilarious like" WE ARE SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN ISLAM". Such anserine.

"Here you go" I said softly handing over the piece of paper with my numbers inscribed on it.

"Thanks, I will give you a ring" and tell bestie I said bye okay, "Oh! And goodbye to you madame" he added.

"Sure" I chuckled, "he is funny though" I thought. Omg! I left Adam all alone.

"Uh-huh! Now you know right?", "After, the whole lovey dovey stuff" my inner voice stated.
Okay, someone needs to teach that inner thing a lesson. The bish be throwing words anyhow but yet I can't do without it.

I looked around just to see Adam sitting on a metal seat kept at the bus stop. It's more of a favourite spot. We call it the "adakhaj spot". Okay, okay, I know the name isn't really catching or Gucci but we will figure out the perfect name. So, technically the Adakhaj spot is the gossip spot where we both judge and laugh at passers by.

"Uhm Hey! I hesitated." " Adam,am so sorry I left you" I said as I approached him.

"Oh,now you have my time" he huffed.

"Uhm am confused". "What do you mean?Adam!"

"You know what never mind"

"Of course I do mind"

"Khadija, you always do this, you do"

"Do what exactly?"

"Are you seriously going to act dumb right now, like forrealz". He bellowed as he abruptly stood up,scratched the back of his head and sat back down. "You know what? Just forget it"

"But Adam,why are you being all Aggro right now? I know what I did was wrong and i apologized. "I know I shouldn't have left you but..."
He only gave a thumbs up. I honestly hate it when he gives me the silence treatment.
Honestly, I have never seen Adam like this. It hurts seeing my friend like this and to top it all, I am the reason behind it.