❄️❄️❄️CHAPTER 7❄️❄️❄️

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
DUA CHANGES QADR
🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆
SOLID WOMEN DONT CRUMBLE...

*******
The adhan woke me up. I uttered the dua for waking up and then headed to the bathroom to perform ablution.
I prayed and then carried my Quran from the shelf,read my favourite surah to my hearts content.I folded my prayer carpet and then went back to sleep.

  I was precipitously woken up by my mum's nagging. Forthcomingly,truth to tell it can be very pesky.
She flung open my door with great force.

"Khadija!Get up right this instance" she barked.

"Subhanallahi!"I exclaimed,although not fully understanding what was going on because for my mum to shout like that means"I messed up big time"
My heart beat was really beating fast now.

"Na'am mama!" I finally uttered.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to keep your clothes hanged outside?" She asked.
she started with the usual story of why is not good. I really hate the story.I honestly wanted to say it but talking back would be very bad and I might end up being sent to my grave.

"I am really sorry...It skipped my mind...I won't repeat it" I said waiting for a reply.

"Oh! It skipped your mind". She said and then pulled my right ear which made me squeak in pain.
She continued pulling it till we arrived outside where i hung my clothes.

"Ah! Mama its painful" i cried.

"Shut up!" She commanded.

"Now carry all of them and then meet me inside for your punishment" she added.

"OK!" I responded.

     She left and I kept packing the clothes and at the same time nursing my aching ear.
   I entered the house just to meet Liham laughing out loud showcasing her 32 teeth, hmmm...more like twenty something.

"Zan kashe ki ( I will kill you)" I said angrily.
But unfortunately for me,mama heard what i said.

"Waza ki kashe?(who will you kill?)" She asked.

"Nobody fa mama" I replied.

"Anyway,today your punishment will be to clean the entire house and when i mean the entire house...i mean every nook and cranny of this house" She continued talking.

"Ahh! Mama" I could not help but scream out loud and well,on the other hand Liham was just sticking out her tongue annoyingly.

I rolled my eyes at Liham and continued facing mama who now is nagging about Ikram still sleeping upstairs.

"But mum when am I going to have time to dress up and meet Adiva..its 9:05am now" I yelped.

"Young lady! You then better start cleaning" she stated.

"Someone must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today" I muttered to myself.

  I had to drag my feet sluggishly to the kitchen. I started cleaning the kitchen,moved to the store room and then to the living room.

"K remove your feet... can't you see am mopping " I was talking to Liham who turned deaf ears.

"Oh!You can't hear abi" I said angrily.

I used the mop stick to hit her hard on her femur and she let out a cry. I was expecting that anyway.
  I continued mopping the floor and decided to take a little break by resting on the couch. Just then mama came out of no where and started shouting.
  I swiftly got up from my resting position and went to the balcony to continue mopping.
My stomach started its rumbling sound of hunger. I could help but clutch my stomach.

"Khadi" mama called.
"Na'am mama" I answered.
"Go and prepare breakfast" she stated.
"Toh mama"I replied.

      I went to the kitchen and aunty Maimuna was there.
She asked, if she could help me but before I could answer her,Mum cut in.
I was seriously astonished to see her there.

"Don't help her...let her do it herself...you won't be there to help her when she gets married" she stated.

      "Seriously,did I offend my mum in her dream today?" I asked my subconscious mind.

Because i am being severely punished. Yes! Severely punished because hell this house chores can be pretty exhausting.

         "What to cook? What to cook?" I kept asking myself.

Oh! Yeah mum started a food timetable stuff which I think is irrelevant but that's what we all get for letting my mum watch food shows.
I saw the time table and it says" plantain and scrambled eggs and well, tea to go with it.
In about some minutes I was done and had to set everything in the dinning table.

Liham was the first to come in

"Devil" I said and she giggled.
I went to my mum's room to inform her food is ready before I get my head cut off.

"Asalamualaikum! Food is ready"I informed her.

"Alright toh" she said in a calm tone.

I went back to the dinning room to take my breakfast and in no time I was done and then headed upstairs to start cleaning the rooms plus the bathrooms in them. God! Who else hates washing the toilet?I know I do.

      Anyway,I started with my room,thank Goodness it's not that dirty just the bed that needs to be tucked in.The next room was Ikram's room,I knocked and knocked and got tired of knocking cuz I got no answer. Probably still sleeping,who sleeps this much? I asked myself.

I went to Liham's room and heaven knows its a mess.
Books all over its more like a guy's room than a girl's room.

I was covered with rage but I dare not say anything for mum will start again.

I was done with the bedroom remaining the toilet and what I saw almost made me puke
As in! There was the WC unflushed with urine and doody about the size of a cassava PS not exaggerating.

I could not  help but scream her name out loud.Honestly,I wanted to cry but had no choice but to clean up. How can a girl be this dirty? I asked myself. Finally,I was done wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Phew!" I heaved a sigh.

I closed the door,heading to my room I saw Ikram looking like someone that just had a battle.
Her hair was all tangled,her eyes were extremely puffy and well can't say the rest.

"Hmm...sleeping beauty you up?" I asked trying my best not to laugh.

"Yeah! Did you actually have to scream out loud like that?"

"You actually woke Me up...not cool and now I have a headache thank you very much" Ikram volleyed back.

"Well,pardon me mademoiselle,I wouldn't be screaming if I had not seen something I shouldn't have seen.That's a long story and by the way breakfast is ongoing downstairs"

" Yeah! Am heading downstairs" she responded which sounded more like a gruff.

There I was,just standing and staring at her...wondering why someone would sleep still 10 something AM.

      Glad all my chores are over. Now I have to go get ready for my guest which apparently would be here by 1pm.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹