🦋🧀🦋🥥🦋PART 26🦋🧀🦋🥥🦋

EVER BEEN SO SAD WHEN THE INSECURITY YOU TRY SO HARD TO COVER UP
IS BEING POINTED OUT WITH EASE?🌹✨

**************************************
The rain was pouring heavily. Ah! I just love the raining season.
I could hear the sound of raindrops hitting the rooftop and the sound of thunder which was occasional alongside the music coming from ya Abdallah's room.I got to say, he has a good taste in music.
And there I was all cuddled up in my soft duvet on bed while on my phone scrolling through IG news feed and my laptop on one side of the bed playing my favorite movie, The wedding year.

"Ahhh!" I sighed. I just like when rain falls! You know,when you are cuddled up, watching your favourite movie or talking to your favorite person or well just sipping your hot cocoa or just... eh! It could be anything.

"Khadi! Khadiiii" Liham called out to me behind the door. Open the door!

"Why? I can't stand up!" I replied.

"Just open the door please"

I decided to ignore but her knocking became unbearable.

"Ooh God! It's stressful to open the door. This better be important I muttered under my breath as I walked up to the locked door".

"What is it?" I asked slightly annoyed when I opened the door.

"Well, you know my phobia, I am kerau...rau..." she struggled to utter the word. Anyway,am scared of thunder.

"You mean Keraunophobia or Astraphobia. So?!"

"Osheyyy! You have started reading your books. Hehe!" She teased me.
"Well, I have to stay here for the mean time".

"Shey you miss road abi? How about Ikram's room or Adda Safiya's room?"

"Please mana" she pleaded.

"Oh okay enter and you can sit there" I pointed at the bean bag.

"There?!" She looked at me perplexed.

"Am I speaking Swahili?Of course,there."

She pouted and walked towards my bed. "Uhm...how about here?" She hopped on the bed.

"No no no! You are ruffling my bed. Argh!"
I am convinced that you don't know true anger until you have a younger sister. I mean this is Hundo p accurate.

I eventually hopped on the bed and continued with what I was doing.

So whatcha doing? She leaned towards me and I could feel her breathing.

"Hey! Hey!" I pushed her. I don't want to be inhaling any carbondioxide. Got it! And what am doing is none of your businesssss! I stressed.

"Oh! I see what you are doing. You are stalking that handsome nigga on IG. I see!"

"I am not! I am just going through his pics because they are dope and hoping one day he will see my account in his dream and follow me and dm me as well."

"Uh-huh! You wish! So you just left your laptop just for background and you aren't even watching the movie".

"What's the name of the movie? "Ehn,why did you even change the position of the wardrobe? I liked it better when it was there" she pointed.