🌼🌼🌼INTRODUCTION🌼🌼🌼

"Love" this word has a deep meaning but y'all know its accompanied by hurt,pain,joy and so much more.

Its 10mins past midnight, There I was, laying on my king sized bed, I could barely catch some sleep because thoughts are like storms,unexpected.
"You lied to me,you used me". These words kept running through my mind.
Why does life treat me this way? I directed the question to no one in particular.

I kept replaying all the mistakes I made in the past, why was I so foolish back then. I tried so hard to fight back the tears that wanted their freedom but I couldn't. They rolled freely on my cheeks staining my pillow. All I wanted was to scream at the top of my lungs letting the world know how I feel but I can't. This is just another sleepless night that I have to deal with alone.
I tossed to the other side but all I could see is darkness that engulfed my room. The darkness I was not scared of anymore.

Oh!Where are my manners,am khadija Abdul samad,the third child of mr Abdul and mrs Husna Abdulsamad.
Alhaji Abdul Abdulsamad
He is a well known civil servant.
I am guessing he will be 53years old although not sure because he does not tell us his age for unknown reasons. Anyway,he is from Adamawa state and Fulani by tribe.My dad is not strict as he looks, having a height of about 5ft 7inches and a light complexion,bit tall with pouty lips,long eyelashes and hazel eyes.i did put an end to the description here.

Hajiya Husna Abdulsamad
She is a middle aged woman with an average height of 5ft 5inches.
She is a Hausa by tribe from sokoto state. A business woman,so you know, not a full time house wife.
My mum has a light brown skin complexion with big brown eyes,pink lips and long dark hair that am particularly jealous of(smiles).
Spotlight back on me(lol)
I am 18 years of age,in 200level studying LAW at Usmanu Danfodiyo university(popularly known as Udus).
Let's say am about 5ft 5inches,pretty tall right.Alright picture this guys
I have a chocolate skin complexion,big brown eyes,side dimple and a not so well pointed nose, i am usually termed as mummy's lookalike. A bit of an antisocial,not really the curivest in the family but definitely the weirdest and nicest.

I have four siblings.I am going to start with the eldest.
Yaya Abdallah
The cool dude and equally shy
The cutest,annoying but funny dude
He is 22 years old and in his final year studying pharmacy at ABU,Zaria university
Abdallah is a sweet and charming young man with a height of about 6ft,has a broad chest with just four abs,
has a nice jawline,having a pointed nose,well curved eyebrows,curly dark black hair,has big brown eyes,also with long eyelashes to accompany them and pink lips. A definition of perfect physique.
He is caring,religious,goody too shoes,you just name it.He is just every girl's dream.Well you know not everyone is perfect such applies to yaya especially when it comes to anger,he is a monster.

Adda Safiya
She is 20years old,studying radiography,in her 3rd year at Udus university
The annoying but nice girl.
The curviest in the family and the pretty one(lets just say the dream of any guy).
Loves make up and innocent or should i say acts innocent😏
She is about 5ft 4inches and having a dark complexion, pointed nose,small lips and side dimple.

Ikram
The most naughtiest in the family
A pretty brilliant girl with an amazing smile
She is light in complexion just like dad,having pinklips,long eyelashes and well curved eyebrows.
She has a height of about 5ft 5inches
She is 17years old and in 100level studying medicine at Udus university.
She is mature and acts way more than her age.She is the third funniest,me being the second and yaya Abdallah the first.
She is the go to person,the loves cooking girl.
She is just perfect.

LIHAM
The last born of the family
She is the "dont mess with me girl".
She is 16years old,also in 100level ,studying medical lab science at Udus university.
She is about 5ft 3inches.
She is rude on the inside
The fashionsta,not so friendly.

Just getting started
Please do not forget to vote,comment and look pass my grammatical errors and wrong use of punctuation marks.
Get to read a nice story.
💞💝💞💝💞💝