🥀🎆🥀CHAPTER 14 🥀🎆🥀

I looked outside my window to view the twilight, it was beautiful. The sky mixed with amazing colors, I could hear distant noises coming downstairs,seems like Mum is back. For no particular reason, I seem to be thinking, i decided to shrug off the thought before I get depressed.
  The Adhan for Maghrib prayer was called, I answered the call to prayer then went into the bathroom to perform an ablution. I finished performing my ablution then went ahead to pray.
In some minutes, I was done with my prayer. After reciting my duas I headed downstairs before mum throws a fit that I can't greet her when she is back.

   As usual we ate dinner, I barely touched my food just kept twirling my fork which happened to get the attention of my mum.
"Is everything okay?" She asked", "u keep playing with your cutlery".

"Am fine mum"I wore a wry smile, "I just feel exhausted even after sleeping"

"Well, you slept in the afternoon which is not good" she replied. "Next time try not to,okay and how are your lectures going?"
And that was how we started gisting until the rest joined us at the dinning table.

"Mum!! I will be heading upstairs to study"

"Okay"
*******************************************
I sat on my bed trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with me. I just feel anger and extremely tired at the same time.
" Just go grab a book" my mind mentioned.
My eyes scrolled through the time table I pasted on the wall.
Oh! I have to read Eng212... God! Such a boring course. Well, I have no choice.

Minutes of reading turned into hours.
"Now it's time to have some peaceful sleep" I heaved a sigh.
The isha prayer was called, I prayed as usual.
Stripped into my pajamas,then off to bed.
But little did I know sleeping peacefully was just a mere wish.

I slumped into my bed getting ready to sleep but somehow my thoughts evaded my mind mostly flashbacks. I seem to be having a flash back into my past. The past I regret, oh yallah why?! It's been long I had these thoughts. I couldn't help but think about how I was abused when I was growing up. As a child and as an early teenager.
Honestly,it's risky growing up as a girl child and equally frustrating too.
"Childhood should be fun and carefree,playing in the sun and not living in nightmare in the darkness of the soul".

Flash back
My horrible memory started when I was asked visit my mum's friend. I happen to meet her son, which was about 16 and I was about 12. He kindly opened the door and ushered me in, directed me to the couch,told me to sit that he would get her now.
     Some minutes later, he came back informing me that she would be here any moment.
I just nodded in agreement, he then offered to bring snacks. I declined politely but after much persistence I finally succumbed. I asked about his sisters which he replied saying they went to get their hair done.

    The snacks were brought, I was happily munching the snacks and looking at the movie which was playing. The house was silent but I felt it was normal since only him and his mum were around.
It wasn't long when I felt two hands on me, it was more like a grip. Which happens to be wondering around my body.  I was taken aback.

Sobs!! I tried standing up to get out before any thing happens but I wash pushed down on the chair.
His hands were already on my developing boobs. I tried screaming due to the pain he inflicted on me but I was slapped. Tears only flowed freely.
  I kept struggling but he seems to be getting stronger. He removed his hands from my boobs and hunted for my lips. He hungrily kissed my lips, his tongue moving in all direction seem to be exploring my mouth.
    I couldn't do anything, I just prayed for this to be over or for his mum to help. He removed his lips from mine and then looked at me with lust, I kept crying and begging him to stop but that didn't stop him. His hands went grabbing my butt like he was kneading flour, caressing them, hitting them and even went ahead to pinch it. His hands stopped grabbing my butt then went again to my boobs. The pain was much. I kept struggling but his strength kept getting stronger and stronger.