🌳💧🌳💧🌳Chapter 17🌳💧🌳💧

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
I shoot my shot by thinking about you and if you can't hear me well that's on you😂
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

"But, why did he act that way? Was he cool with it?"

"Khadi, will you forget about this? It was a mistake,that's why he was cool about it. Now will you forget all these?" my subconscious mind uttered.

I finished up what I was doing, sauntered out and went over the mirror to examine face.
Today seems not be my lucky day as I have two zits growing on my nose.
No wonder my nose was aching.

But,why was Adam even angry is not like he doesn't do that to me also.

"But most importantly, whyyy meee?" I shouted.

"Hmm,why what?" I heard a voice utter. I looked around to see who it was just to see Liham sitting on the bean bag munching on some gummy bears I kept earlier this morning."

"A'uzubillahi!! How did yo..you? How..."

"Who is the Shaytaan here huh? And how I got into your room? A magician never reveals her secret".

"Oh! Please" I rolled my eyes, "you ain't a magician you know. It's more of your wish than reality."

"Anyway, next, soo why what? Am curious, why were you talking alone, it's weird and creepy.I mean I have seen you do that couple of times but still creeps me out".

"Nothing actually" I replied grinning.

"Oh really, tell that to some other person plus you totally suck at lying".

"Okay okay, you are not really the girl I should tell"
A. Because you are a snitch
B. Because you are not my gossip partner or talk to partner.
But, I don't care right now, I just need to talk to someone and Ikram isn't home yet.

"Ugh! Just tell me already" she rolled her eyes.

Okay, so this happened at school and I narrated all that went down.

"Lord! Did you really do that? Hahahaha... like like infront of a cute guy.God knows the ground must swallow me that instant if it happened to me.
Gosh!"

"Eyaaah! Khadi I feel for you sha. You are always the one with the bad luck" she patted my back.

"Whatever" I replied hitting her with my pillow. Wait up, and what's that suppose to mean? You know the bad luck stuff.

"Well, you know, you are the one always prone to bad luck. For instance, the day you fell on ya Abdallahi's friend because  you were practicing your so called stupid cat walk. Gosh! How embarrassing! The day you fried Egg for Abba but it was half fried and also,the day you..."

"Okay, okay, I get it! You don't have to bring everything back. Jeez! Just tell me what to do".

"Just do nothing okay and about Adam, I feel he is jelly you know" she replied winking.

"Hell no! I exclaimed. Why will Adam be jealous?"

"Maybe he likes you besides I kept telling you there is a possibility Adam likes you but you end up ignoring or laughing about it".