🌊🌊🌊CHAPTER 8🌊🌊🌊

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
IMAGINE FINDING BOTH LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP IN SOMEONE...THATS GOLD🎖
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
KHADIJA POV
I swiftly went into the bathroom in order to take a bath.
I was done in some minutes and then again what to wear is the major decision I am battling with.

'Hmm..how about your blue off shoulder gown" my subconscious mind suggested.

"Hmmm... Nah! Too revealing" I replied.
I kept pondering over what to wear. Just then I had an imaginary light bulb appear above my head.

Yay! I will go with my body hug gown and a kimono to complete it.

Adiva POV
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you have not prepared yet and you know you would be driving me to khadi's house" I said with rage as I was talking to Anas who clearly was not even dressed yet just sitting like a couch potato.

He laughed. "Hey chill OK, looks like you are also not ready"

"Why? Why would you say that" I demanded an answer, when clearly you know am all ready to go".

"Drama queen, I was just joking fa" he started laughing hysterically.

"Anas!" I screamed while gritting my teeth, "God! I super hate my cousin. Always up for jokes and teasing me. I loathe him.
This is what I get for vacationing in my cousin's house".

"Come on rohi(that's what I call my cousin)...go get dressed".

"Alright Diva...I will get going now.When am done with this episode" He responded.

"Get uppppp! I could not help but scream at what he said,If only I could drive,then I wouldn't be getting this treatment".

"Gosh!! Annoying much," he looked at me with annoyance.

"yeah! That's what you get for messing with me" I said to myself.

"Ooh! I got to go apply make up" i added.
*************************
I sat down infront of my dressing mirror,brought out my make up kit,added mascara and lined my eyelids and dabbed some powder and finally applied a nude lipstick.

"Done! Wow! Diva you are looking sweet" I said to my reflection in the mirror.

I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag on the bed and headed downstairs.

"Rohiiiii!! Where the hell are you? We will be late and if we are late, i will kill you"I kept bellowing.

"Am coming" he responded while smoothening his kaftan.

"Let's go" I said arrogantly.

"Gees... grumpy much"he stated.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes.

"That colour looks horrible on you" I added.

"Whatever girl and you look like a clown" he said with mock astonishment and did you tell umma we are leaving?".

"Oh! No I forgot because of you lunatic" I said while hitting him hard on the arm.

"Ouch!" he feigned hurt.

I bade umma goodbye and entered the car,then off we go.