🧚🏾‍♀️☀️🧚🏾‍♀️☀️🧚🏾‍♀️Chapter 30🧚🏾‍♀️☀️🧚🏾‍♀️☀️🧚🏾‍♀️

"You really have to stop allowing your friends control how you feel about your partner"
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

_______________
TWO MONTHS LATER {Squiward's voice}😂
______________

KHADIJA POV

I had already started packing my stuffs even though I felt lots of pain on my arm. Why am I packing you ask? Well,apparently,I need a change of environment. I will be going to the hostel,I got a room! Well,it took lots and lots of pleading and tantrums before mum and dad agreed. Lots of stuffs happened that really petrified the family.I mean...THAT'S OUR TEST!

"One more thing remaining" I mumbled.

"So,you are really leaving?" Liham inquired. "Take me with you and how is your arm by the way?"

"Yes! And I can't go besides yours is city campus not the main one and I will be visiting every weekend that was the deal with dad and my arm is fine.

Of course,its not it still a bit sore! Asking stupid question." I muttered arranging my books in my bag.

"Mtcheew! So I can't ask again.Nawa o..."

"Aha! How did I hurt my arm right? Am sure you all will be wondering. Well,here it goes!

***************
Flashback 🥁
"Leave me... I don't want to live anymore. I am tired! I am tired!"

"Khadi! please don't do it! Mama" Liham screamed.

I gulped down the medicine. Yes! It has gotten to that point. I resorted to gulping or swallowing any pill I see whenever I wanted to commit Suicide. I felt it was the only way out of my misery.Yeah,through over dosage! My mental health was that bad...very bad!Mind you this happened few days after the death that shook us all. Yeah! Just like any human I am not perfect either. I have my pros and cons.

"Khadi stop..." Liham pushed me with great force trying to stop me from harming myself but along side I fell on my left arm in a wrong position and that's when I heard a crack sound. I laid there not uttering a sound still petrified.

"Na mutu( am dead)" were the only words I heard before passing out.

I woke up some hours later resting on the bed. My arm was swollen I could barely move it.

"Khadi na! Maahnoor kin tashi( you are awake?). Haba! What is wrong with you? I already lost someone.Why Khadi?
Is it because of him? I know you people were really close but please try to bear it okay. That's what we all are doing. I don't know where and how you started this habit of yours but be strong! This isn't the way Khadi na.
You know you can always talk to me when something is bothering you. Am like your therapist just like the one in "Never have I ever! Remember?" she said giggling. Some stuffs are uncomfortable to talk about but you can tell me what you are comfortable with telling me. Okay!

"I was ashamed to look at my mum in the eye. She looks so fragile! So fagged out,ready to drop but yet she keeps this close packed exterior. What kind of daughter are my? That wants to kill herself despite having Islamic education and knowing fully well that it's wrong and the consequence.

"Am ...so...sorry mama" The words managed to come out of my mouth then the water works started.

I hate seeing you in this state mama...I hate seeing dad and all my siblings in this state. I wanted to voice out all this but couldn't.

My mum quoted a Quran verse, suratul Al-Ankabut (do people think they would be let go by merely saying "we believe", and they won't be tested".