⚡️⚡️⚡️CHAPTER 5⚡️⚡️⚡️

SCARS ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE STRONGER THAN WHAT TRIED TO KILL YOU 🌹✨

CONTINUATION
I didn't even know when I drifted into a slumber. I however managed to rub off the sleep from my eyes,grabbed my books to read again.

"Hmmm...what do i read today?" I asked myself.

I am a kind of person that sets a time table and do not follow. Honestly,no hard feelings but i feel its a waste of time. I just read what soothe my taste. So,i get to enjoy reading and well,others have a different opinion on this I suppose.
Eventually, i made up my mind on the note. I picked it up and started reading.

After some hours of reading,i decided to log into my WhatsApp in order to view people's status because some might post interesting pics and videos. Besides,i was trying to take a break from reading.

As i was scrolling through peeps status,I came across a status which was pretty much my ex status.
Although still wondering why i didnt block him despite all he did and still dont know why?

Well,i guess because am a good person(lol).Anyway,i viewed the status and saw pics of his new girl.

Frankly,i could not help but laugh out loud. Yes! Laugh out loud,because number one,uh mm...number one because if he thinks that's the girl that will replace me then his choice is pretty much wacky. Even though,i was laughing at his choice, i couldn't help but feel down in the dumps though. You know when the memory train hits you. I kept reminiscing about the good days and the bad. I felt betrayed.

Ladies, say capital N to the O to a toxic relationship.

I continued scrolling other status to the point it was getting boring and in no time i started sleeping again and soon took off to dream land.

Just some minutes into dream land,i was abruptly brought back to reality by the sound of my ringing tone.

"Oh ya Allahu! Who is this disturbing my beauty sleep?" I said in a grumpy tone.

"Asalamualaikum!" I greeted.

"Waalaikum salam! ya ki k?(how are you?)"He asked.

"Am fine and you? By the way who am I speaking to because apparently I don't have this contact" i replied.

"Chill mana...madam its me fa"

"Who are you?" I asked rudely.

"Try guessing toh" he replied jocuse.

"Mister, I don't have time for this".

I hung up,yeah! Rude right?Well,I hate it when my beauty sleep is disturbed.

"God! I can't continue this sleep again,arrrgh!Curse this guy"

"God! Am hungryyyy. Well,time to head downstairs"
****************
"Aunty Maimuna,whats for lunch?" I asked.

"sphaghetti and chicken!" She answered.

"Whattttttt! Da gasky(for real)my favourite food,you didn't tell me since koh,it would have been cold by now" I pouted.

"I asked and was told you were upstairs sleeping" she answered back.

"OK toh bring it for me and when you are coming, could you please come along with the fruit salad inside the fridge? Thank you!!"

"Toh!" She answered.

The sight of the food stimulated my salivary glands and in no time I was already salivating.

"Gashi nan(here it is)"she kept the food on the table.
I started digging in and to be honest one bite felt like uhmm uhmm uhmm,am saying this because there is no word to explain what I felt and the food somewhat lifted my mood.
Ikram joined me in the dinning room and we started gisting.

"K, you are back! Its been long I spoke to dad fa" I said.

"That's life and when last did you even call him eh?" she asked.

"No excuse for now" I answered.

"Abegii!"!She exclaimed.

we continued gisting and I told her what happened today and all she could do was laugh.

"And wait sef,you didn't ask for the guy's name" she asked.

"Are you insane? why should I?" When he also didn't ask for mine.

"Besides he has cool videos on his phone and takes cool pics too" I added.

"Hmm na so...you can ask for phone but can't for name"

Nawa o!" She chuckled.

"Whatever!" I even spoke with yaya Abdallah this morning.

"When?oh! So he can't also call me abi" Ikram feigning hurt.

"Abegii save the poor guy...he is managing his card" I uttered.

"Asamaualaikum!" Came in a familiar masculine voice.

"Wasalam!" We both said in unison. "Baba welcome" we both ran to him like we three year old's. What can I say? The princesses didn't see their king for a while and we missing him so much. Well, that's what we get for having a busy dad(sad emoji).

"Ah! Abba INA wuni(good evening) " I greeted him.

"Lafiya lau baby na" he answered.

"Ikram,you can't greet koh" I asked her.

"Banyi(I won't) cuz Abba called you his baby" she said with a pout.

"Haba mama na...alright am sorry OK"

"Yay! Abba babu matsala...how is work?"

Its fine mama na and how about your mum? Is she back yet?

"Nope...she is yet to" I answered.

"The baby of the house fa?"

"She is with Umma" ikram answered.

"Alright my princesses. Am exhausted now okay! Your dad needs to rest. I hope you guys are reading well?" He said.

"Yessssss Abba" we both said simultaneously.

We returned back to the dinning table while Abba headed to his room.

"Ikram! Did you see yaya Abdullah WhatsApp status today?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He posted a lady's pic and the caption was a bit cheesy.Am assuming she is his girlfriend"

"You know I even thought so. But he won't get a girlfriend without letting us know about it and when I mean "us" I am talking about me cuz he only talks about his relationship stuff with me".

"Whatever" Ikram rolled her eyes.

Ikram's phone started ringing and I could see clearly she was laughing in a meeking manner.
Hmm...this could mean only one thing. Either her boyfriend or someone she is having a crush on.

The phone kept ringing and all she was doing was stare at it.

"Hey! Won't you pick your call or you deaf and dumb plus blind" I called out.

"I will... I can't just pick it up immediately you know"

"Gosh!! Girls...what's up with them? I know am a girl but seriously. You know its a good thing actually now that I think of it"

Soooo
What do y'all think about this chappy? Comment down below😸
Come on guys
Show me some love by tapping on that little star and viewing and adding and yeah! Recommending to your friends.