Chapter {27}

Thanksgiving pt. 2

Angel Pov:

Make me commitment sinful acts to help please her needs

Molesting me herself

Pimping me out to her clients

When Nanny finally caught her

Carter's words kept replaying in my head as if it were on a constant loop as I stared at the woman, I was calling my mother. She was snot nose crying pleading for her life, but I was enraged. How could I be so stupid to allow this woman around my brother?

What was I thinking?

Why didn't Carter ever tell me? I would've been handled this nasty bitch.

I was so blinded by rage that I had quickly maneuvered around the dining room table over to where Andrea was sitting. Everything had just faded into background noise as I kept my sole focus on this manipulative ass bitch.

Wrapping my hands tightly around her neck I squeezed hard as hell trying to make sure I choked out every little bit of life she had into her. She had not only played me, but she was torturing my brother. I was too dumb to see the signs and I know I only made it worst by constantly bringing her around.

As she struggled to breathe, I felt her constantly scratching at my hands trying to make me release her, but I wasn't feeling a damn thing. I had completely blacked out and seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head was giving me some type of satisfaction right now.

"Somebody needs to get him he's going to kill her!" Somebody yelled out franticly not knowing that was my exact  plan.

I felt at least three people grabbing me trying to remove me from Andrea, but I had a tight grip. I wanted this bitch to suffer as much as she made my brother suffer. If I didn't manage to kill her tonight, I was going to make sure it got done soon even if it was the last thing I do.

As I was finally pulled off Andrea I watched as she collapsed onto the floor gasping for air while rubbing at her bruised neck.

"I'mma kill you bitch! Even if it's the last thing I do!" I yelled out struggling to get out the grasp of the people holding me back.

"Yo, Angel you need to calm down bro." Devon said calmly as they all finally released me once we made it outside the house.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! She fucking touched my brother! My little brother." I told them beating my hand against my chest. "I was supposed to protect him instead I'm bringing this bitch around like shit was all good."

I was disappointed in myself that I ignored every warning Carter sent me by telling me not to bring her around him. I added onto the downward spiral I witnessed my brother going on without even noticing. I failed him without even trying.

"Ight, we get that, but you need to think rationally." Yori told me as I gave him a sideway glance stopping my pacing on the front porch.

"Think rationally?! You really think I'm about to think rationally?! That sick ass bitch not only molested my brother put but killed my Nanny!" I yelled out frustrated that they were trying to keep me calm in a situation like this.

Being calm was the last damn thing on my mind right now.

"He never told me a got damn thing. Why wouldn't he tell me anything? I swear to God himself I would've done anything to protect him from that bitch." I mumbled out feeling lost.

"Maybe this is why." Yori mumbled out thinking I didn't hear him as I shot him a menacing glare in return only for him to hold his arms up in surrender to say he meant no harm.