Chapter {8}

AMIR POV:

"Bruh, I'm bored as fuck." I said as we sat in Brayden's office not doing shit.

"Go sell or go home." Brayden said not looking up from his papers.

"If I go home I'm be lonely cause my Mama always gotta take Eve from me and I don't feel like selling shit today but you tell Jay about this shit?"

"Why Yo Mama always taking Evie?" Devon asked as he was spinning around in the swivel chair.

"Cause she lonely too, I told her to get a man." Yori shook his head while laughing. It's true she need a nigga in her lonely life.

"Nope, why do I need to tell Jay about this if it doesn't concern him?"

"I don't know just wondering." I said shrugging.

"What you do to that youngin' who was brought to the torture room?" Angel asked while throwing a basketball up in the air.

"I threw him to the trap dogs."

"I was wondering why you didn't have blood on you."

"I ain't feel like doing none of that shit today."

"You fuck up Carter?" Devon asked Angel laughing.

"Hell yeah, you see he ain't at the the trap today."

"Boi! You was lookin' like you was ready to kill his ass."

"I was but after he explained the story I realized it wasn't his fault but then when he told me they went explorin' that just pissed my ass off of more. I told his ass he better stop that shit before he get his ass put six feet under." I understand where he comin' from but Carter and Lou are wild and will do anything without thinking. He also has to understand they're both young and still learning.

"So you basically fought the kid for no reason?" Yori asked lookin' confused.

"Nope I had plenty of reason." We all just laughed cause it's true you can name more than five incidents that involved Lou and Carter.

"I seen Ashley the other day." I raised my eyebrow at Devon waiting for him to continue. "She changed I mean ol girl was walking around lookin' like she belong on the streets." Ashley so stuck under this new nigga she ain't even worried about her own daughter anymore that's the sad part. How can you not even care about the person you gave life too and shares half of your blood? I just don't understand it all.

"I hope she change one day for Eve."

"I do too cause baby girl don't deserve that." Yori said agreeing with me.

We heard a knock on the door but we all just looked around like who about to answer it. Yori started acting like he was on his phone, Devon kept spinning in the chair without a care in the world, Angel was throwing the basketball up in the air, and Brayden didn't even look up from his paper. I guess I gotta get the damn door, I went to open the door and it was Jayden happy ass.

"What you doing over here nigga?" Devon asked dappin' him up.

"I was passin' through, I thought I might as well come see y'all lame asses." Jayden said dapping Devon back and sitting on the couch next to me. "Y'all hear about MOE is back?"

"From what people on the streets sayin' they never left."

"Then where did they go Yori?"

"Some said Huston, others said Detroit, and some crack head said Hawaii but we all they that's a damn lie."

"Hawaii?" Brayden questioned amused looking up from his papers.

"Ask the crack head about that shit, guessing the drugs got him on another planet."