Chapter {52}

Liyah Pov:

Sitting in the backseat of Bre's brand new Lexus I had to admit Angel really did go all out for her because this SUV was nice and luxurious. Leaning forward peeking up into the front seat I noticed Bre and Jace were both dressed down in sweats and sneakers.

Red flag number one.

"Bre, what the hell are you about to get me into?" I questioned pursing my lips wondering why she showed up at my front door in the middle of the afternoon rushing me to get dressed in my 'fighting' clothes.

"Last time you were this frantic and told me to dress like this we pulled up on a group of girls and ended up leaving in handcuffs just to sit in a holding cell for 24 hours." I told her reminding her of our last situation that was feeling oddly too familiar to this one.

"Well, I know we won't be leaving in handcuffs or sitting in a holding cell this time. Plus, if we do papi got the bail money." She smirked looking at me through the rearview mirror with mischief in her eyes.

Red flag number two, she was oddly calm. More than normal which was causing me to eye her suspiciously.

"Tuhhhhh, ion know bout y'all bitches but as soon as Jace hears police sirens he's taking off on y'all asses." Jace scoffed waving both me and Bre off.

If it was one thing Jace didn't fool with it was most definitely the police, but who could blame him during these times.

"How that song go?" He asked snapping his fingers frowning up his face trying to remember whatever song he was thinking of. "She's runner, she's a trackstarrrrrrrr." He sung obnoxiously all off beat causing both me and Bre to bust out laughing.

"Bitch I hate you." Bre said through her laughter as Jace only grinned at us in return.

"Babyehhhhh, I'm Usain Bolt in this bitch when I hear them sirens. It's heavy on the fuck 12." He continued only making us laugh harder.

"That part." I agreed. "So, I'm assuming you and the Mexican papi are back on good terms..." I trailed off changing the subject once our laughter finally subsided.

"We're-"Bre paused opening her mouth before quickly closing it as if she was trying to form the proper response. "Us, hell ion know how else to explain." She shrugged as I nodded understanding where she was coming from.

"I'm guessing that's why you were ignoring my calls the other day. I thought your ass had blocked me." I told her glad my assumptions were wrong because if she had blocked me, we most definitely would've had to fight.

"Not even in the slightest, Angel threw my phone outside and ran over it with no remorse." She stated nonchalantly as if this were normal.

"I'm sorry bitch you said he did what?" Jace asked looking just as shocked as me trying to process what she just said.

"Ohhhhhhh, I didn't tell y'all the drama." She said facepalming herself and turning down the radio so we could hear her properly. "So, y'all know I went on that date with Dimitri which was a complete waste of my time. The man was about as entertaining as a sack of rocks."

"I tried to tell you best, that's what you get for being hardheaded." Jace scolded as Bre rolled her eyes but kept quiet knowing he was telling the truth.

"Anyways, halfway through our date Angel pulled up on my ass-

"No!" I gasped scooting closer towards the edge of my seat because I knew the story was only going to get better from here on out.

"Yes, chile and he showed his entire ass. Embarrassing the hell outta me." She sighed shaking her head as if she was still almost too embarrassed to speak on the situation. "He brought Kaleb and some other buff guy with him only adding more awkwardness to the situation as Dimitri sat quiet as a church mouse for the first time the whole entire night."