Chapter {42}

Birthday Trip pt. 4

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Jazzy Pov:

Sipping on my pina colada I mentally blocked out Venus who had been whining and complaining to me all damn day. As soon as the sun came up this morning Venus came rushing into my room forcing me to get up so we could leave the house. She was trying to avoid Liyah and Brayden at all cost, but I told her scary ass she had nothing to worry about.

"Jazzy, could you please stop acting so nonchalant!" She snapped looking at me crazily as she grabbed onto my forearm to draw my attention back on her. "This is freaking serious."

Rolling my eyes, I removed my arm out her grip before scooting my chair over to place some distance between us. I was trying to keep my patience and be nice to Venus, but she was really working my got damn nerves.

If I said I got her why in the hell is she still on the situation?

"Venus, I said the situation will be handled. Stop acting like you're so scared of my cousin." I scoffed trying to figure out why she was allowing Liyah to punk her.

I'll be damned if I allowed Liyah to punk me, but then again, we also haven't said a word to each other since we got into that fight the first night. It was pretty much a tie between us but since all these people were apart of her 'family' they were gassing the situation.

She didn't beat me, and I'll forever stand on that.

"Jazzy you remember what she did to you! I don't want that happening to me." She whined looking terrified causing people who were sitting near us inside the restaurant to eye her strangely.

"Bitch you should've thought of all before you went around gassing your IG page. You're a whole idiot for that and I'm still confused on why you thought it smart for you to do that in the first place."

I wasn't trying to be mean to the girl, but I swear at times Venus was such an air head. Why would she ever think it was smart for her to pull out her phone to show off her IG page around Brayden. Literally the girl was the biggest idiot in the world for that.

She could've gotten away with that shit if she never opened her big mouth.

"Well, I would've never been brought into this mess if you weren't trying to get revenge against your cousin. It's all your fault Jazzy." Everything was always my fault once she got caught, but she was happy to go along with it since I was apparently her 'bitch'.

"Technically it's your fault. Nobody told your dumb ass to pull out your phone." I argued correcting her false claim because I wasn't about to be held responsible for something, she did by herself.

"Don't freaking call me dumb and it is your messy ass fault. You're just so bitter that you had to try to ruin your cousin and her man but jokes on you because she beat yo ass unconscious." She told me snaking her neck with an attitude from my last comment.

"First off I've never been bitter especially over any bitch, so watch your mouth. At least I'm bright enough to have my own mind unlike your easily persuaded ass. And you say you attend Harvard?" I scoffed eyeing her in disgust as she gasped looking shocked by my words.

I can't believe she was trying to blame this on me when she's the one who's easily manipulated like if you had your own mind you would've been smart enough to make your own decision. Instead, she waits for me to tell her when to jump while she responds with how high.

She can't blame me for her own stupidity.

"You can be such a bitch at time Jazmin. It's freaking ridiculous and I don't understand how you treat your friends this way. We've been friends since high school and yet you treat me like the enemy." She told me sadly looking as if I had hurt her feelings with my words as I mentally rolled my eyes.