Chapter {35}

Yori Pov:

Groaning as I rubbed the sleep outta my eyes while jogging down the steps trying to hurry up and quiet the rapid knocks and ringing doorbell before Arie woke up. I love my baby girl, but I never knew how much work she was till I kicked Zaria out the house.

Good thing was I supposed to be getting a little break since she was going to spend the weekend with Zaria at Liyah's house.

Snatching opening the door my eyes instantly squinted once the bright sunlight decided to make its entrance into my home. Looking down my face instantly frowned when I seen Zaria there with her suitcases and a distressed look on her face.

It looked as if shawty had been through hell and back these last 24 hours from the mess of hair that was all over the place she tried covering it with a ball cap. Her eyes and face were red and puffy plus it looked like she threw her clothes on in the dark since nothing was matching, and it was all wrinkly.

"Yori, I need to come home baby." She demanded pushing pass me into the house as I looked at her stupidly.

Did she not understand the meaning of a break? Meaning time apart till I could get my thoughts together about her ass again.

"Nah, that's not happening, and you need to leave." I told her quickly shutting down the idea as she looked at me with her jaw drop.

Shutting and locking the door behind me I bypassed Zaria heading into the kitchen so I could get me something to drink. Her heavy footsteps from her sneakers could be heard running after me as I sighed in annoyance.

"What you got some other bitch over here? You finally replaced me huh? It hasn't even been a week Yori!" She yelled as I quickly turned back around almost giving myself whiplash as I glared at the deranged look that was now placed onto her face.

"You need to lower your got damn voice before you wake up our daughter then it's really going to be a problem." I told her sternly as she waved me off going to search through the house.

"Where is that bitch Yori?! Cause when I find her I'mma beat her ass!" She continued yelling snooping through different rooms like a mad woman. "You think you're about to kick me back out my own house to play house with another bitch Yori! You got me fucked up!"

"Yo, what are you even doing man?" I asked her frustrated from having to follow her dumb ass through the house since she kept fighting to get out my grasp. "It's no other woman you're making yourself look crazy right now."

"It's not?" She asked in a taunting voice finally stopping in the middle of the hallway turning around on her heels with her eyebrow raised and her arms crossed over her chest. "Then why do I have to leave? This is my home and where my baby lays her head to sleep at night. I've learned my lesson and I'm sorry!" She cried out.

These mood swings were ridiculous one moment she's running around my house ready to fight Casper the ghost and the next minute she's crying her eyes out pleading to come back home.

"You obviously haven't learned your lesson since you brought your ass back over here after I told you I needed space. I pay the bills in this bitch and you don't get to dictate when you can or can't come home especially after you deceived and manipulated me the way you did." I snapped tired of her going about as if she did nothing wrong.

"I have nowhere else to go please don't make me leave!" She cried falling onto her hands and knees and begging. "I swear I'll do anything to make this up to you but please don't make me leave again. I can't do it, please baby." Watching as she started snort nose crying while looking up at me with prayer hands I had to look away from the site.