Chapter {11}

BRE POV:

It was around 9AM when I woke up and Devon was still knocked out next to me snoring lightly. I got out the bed and it was freezing so I got my rob and wrapped it tightly around me heading into the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

Finishing that I went downstairs to start on breakfast, I love cooking or anything that involves the kitchen really. I was looking through the fridge to find something to cook when I felt a slap on my ass and it was hard as hell too.

"Your so annoying Devon." I said rolling my eyes and taking out the eggs.

"But you love me so that's all that matters." He said turning me around and pecking my lips.

"Sometimes I wonder why." I said laughing causing him to mug the hell out of me.

"Better be disrespectful." Here we go I thought I while I got started on the pancakes.

"Do you sit up at night while I'm sleep and think about all these 'better be'." I asked truly intrigued.

"Nah, I be up all night texting my side bitches." He said laughing hopping up ontop of the counter. "Matter of fact I got a date with one later on." He said still laughing. I shook my head with a smile, he's so damn slow.

"You mean we got a date with your side bitch cause I gotta let her know I'm the main and his only." I said causing him to make his laughter louder and I joined in as well.

"I got one Saturday with my main so you'll get your time." He said with a goofy smile that always seems to appear on his face.

"I don't remember getting asked on a date." I said playing dumb.

"Breanna Love Williams will you go on a date with my Saturday night." He asked with a dramatic sigh pulling me in between his legs. He's so stupid I swear I thought while laughing.

"You know I hate my middle name and that's not my last name."

"But it will be tho so yes or no." He asked rubbing his hands up and down my arms making me shiver slightly.

"Hmmm, I guess." I said moving from between his legs to get back to cooking my pancakes for I fuck around and burn them messing with Devon.

"Good, and instead of burning the pancakes baby you burned the bacon." Devon said laughing kissing my cheek walking out the kitchen.

I can't stand his ass sometimes. I really just wanna choke him sometimes, I really do.

***

BRAYDEN POV:

"What you looking at B?" Amir asked coming into my office making me jump. "Damn, that deep into thought?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah." I said kinda far offish. My mind just wasn't there it was more on what's on this DVD Liyah gave me that I never watched.

"So, what's this?" He asked picking the DVD off my desk.

"I don't know." I said shrugging.

"We gon watch this shit or stare at it all day?"

"Go ahead." I said relaxing in my chair.

Sorda scared about what I'm about to see from three years agos.

Is it even worth it to watch it since this shit been over? But the way Liyah acted the other day told me something different. That I should so I could see why she acted how she did.

Amir pushed it into the DVD player then it came on from the very beginning from when she was locked in that lounge basement. She was chained up like an animal looking scared for her life and in pain. The thing that sucked the most about watching this; I couldn't do a damn thing.