Chapter {34}

Zaria Pov:

As we all sat around Liyah's entertainment room supposedly watching a movie, but it was more like it was watching us since everyone kept talking trying to catch up with each other.

Liyah, Jace, and Bre were mainly the only ones talking since I kept quiet still down in the dumps about my relationship with Yori. I knew the argument would be ugly, but I didn't think the situation was that deep for him to kick me out the house we share.

He was supposed to see that I was trying to do a good deed and get over it like usual. Instead, he flipped the script reading me to filth and kicking my ass to the curb like I was trash. Plus, the way he talked to me yesterday evening will forever be embedded into my brain.

I know I deserved a little yelling but for him to curse me out and then basically bark at me like I was his child hurt me more than anything. Yori has never talked to me that way and I still wasn't understanding why I deserved that treatment over something that should've never gotten that big.

Sighing I grabbed a handful of popcorn from out the chair next to me stuffing it into my mouth as I tuned into their conversation about nothing, I was interested in. I wanted to vent about my own situation but everyone else was in their own world as if my situation didn't matter.

Didn't they care about my happiness? They are my best friends after all.

"Bitch can you just answer that man?" Jace huffed with annoyance filling his voice as he refilled his wine glass while Liyah's phone kept constantly ringing off the hook.

"No, I will not because his immature ass pissed me off last night. Forget him." Liyah scoffed leaning back in her seat crossing her arms with a pout on her face.

"Girl when doesn't that man piss you off at this point? That's probably y'all love language." Jace joked causing Liyah to erupt in loud laughter as I just forced a smile on my face.

I really wasn't in the mood for company today but Liyah forced me out the guess room telling me I need to get out my funk and at least try to socialize for a little bit. By socialize I thought she meant me venting and them listening but clearly that wasn't the case.

"Jace, I hate you!" She exclaimed throwing a pillow at her laughing cousin. "He gon' call himself getting in his feelings because I called him out about having a possible third baby mother." Now, that caught my attention because she hadn't told us the news about that.

"See, you gotta spill that tea cause you didn't tell me about that." Jace said turning around getting comfortable in his seat so he would be giving Liyah his full undivided attention. "Matter of fact turn this movie off I don't need the background noise interfering with teatime."

Smacking my lips seeing as no one else made an effort to move to turn off the movie I got out my seat doing so. Grabbing the remote and some more popcorn while I was at it before making my way back to my seat and pausing the movie.

"You're so dramatic Jace but anyway it was after Bre's birthday party and we were talking in his office, and he was like I wanna tell you this before anyone else has the chance. So, I'm thinking this nigga done messed with another girl while we were talking or whatever."

"Right, y'know he got a track record."

"Exactly, but it turns out ol' girl he was sleeping with while we were broken up came back around claiming that she was pregnant and it's his baby."

"Puh-leaseeeee that trick probably just trying to come up on some money or get Brayden back with her desperate ass." Jace said waving off the situation as I shook my head.