Chapter {7}

AALIYAH POV:

Today I wasn't in the mood for anything or anybody but Bre deiced she'll come see me later on. Brayden tried calling and texting me last night but I'm just done. He cheated on me not once but twice and once again I was standing there looking like a fool. He yelled at me for not telling him the truth while he had another baby mother and a child. That's just some real bull shit right there and I'm done dealing with it.

I'm tired of sitting in this apartment so I'm take me a little walk around the block. As I was walking I seen an familiar face that I thought I would never see again. He kept staring at me as I was walking closer to him I couldn't help the smile that came across my lips.

"Aaliyah?" Jack asked surprised.

"Jack!" I yelled as I ran to hug him. It took him a while to hug me back but he finally did.

"I heard you were alive but I didn't believe." Jack said hugging me tighter.

"Word travels fast on these streets huh?" I asked as he let me go.

"But half of it is straight up lies so Ion really listen to the streets." I just laughed. "What you doing walking down here?"

"I need time to clear my mind."

"Going through some shit already?" Jack asked as he started walking with me.

"Already know. Where's BM?" I asked frowning as I noticed he wasn't with him and that's strange cause BM always with Jack their like brothers.

"He moved to Florida."

"For real?" I asked shocked.

"Yup, he left with his wife and kids."

"His what?"

"His wife and kids." Jack repeated with a slight laugh.

"Aw, I'm happy for BM."

"I'm glad he got out the game but have you talked to Jayveon?" I just looked at him strange.

"Why would I talk to him?"

"I thought y'all were cool again."

"We are, I just haven't seen or heard from him since that day he helped me escape."

"Oh, you still with ol dude?"

"Who? Brayden?"

"Yeah that kingpin."

"Nope and we won't be getting back together." I said with a little venom in my voice.

"Well damn, nigga must of fucked up if you using that type of tone."

"I don't even want to talk about his ass."

"Where you stay now?" Jack asked changing the topic. Thank the Lord he didn't continue further with that conversation.

"Those apartments, a little ways from here."

"Water Bridge? Gated community?" I just nodded my head.

"I see you little homie."

"Since BM got a woman you got one as well?"

"I do actually when been rocking for quit a few months now."

"Aw, look at big homie growing up."

"You something else little homie." Jack said with a slight laugh slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"I got to go meet a friend."

"I'll walk you back." Jack said with a smile.

Me and Jack started walking back to apartment catching up with each other and I have to say I missed his skinny ass. I can't get over BM though I never thought his big ass would get married and then have some little ones. Jack really helped me take my mind off of Brayden and I'm greatly appreciative of that.