Chapter {29}

Liyah Pov:

"No, Jace you need to get your cousin cause she think I'm playing with her dumb ass." I ranted to him through FaceTime as he laid comfortably in his bed cuddled up in his covers.

"Liyah, you ain't have to tell the girl you were gon' beat her in front of her husband and twins." He said through his loud laughter. "Y'know what I can't even say nothing cause that sounds like some shit I would've said."

"Exactly, she deserves everything that's coming to her. She was talking on my dead child like it wouldn't get back to me. And this bitch has the nerve to call me a snake, tuh!" I scoffed as I adjusted my jeans properly in the mirror since I was fixing to go out and run some errands. "I'mma make sure personally I give Demere and them twins a front row seat to me curb stomping Jazzy light's out."

I should've been left the house earlier, but I got distracted talking to Jace for like an hour. He had called to check up on me after he seen the live of me going off on his cousin and what's wild is how much this live keeps getting circulated throughout social media. It was no way Jazzy ass didn't see it but I was getting radio silence from her page.

It was crazy how much people lived for drama.

"Liyah, no she didn't?" Jace gasped covering his mouth in shock as I gave him a look through the phone like 'yes she did'.

"What I gotta lie for? That was the only reason I went live the other day since she was trying to do all this big boy talking through the net." I didn't do the internet shit unlike Jazzy who had basically became obsessed with trolling and mentioning me in shit.

Her page was radio silent but the fake pages she was creating like I was too dumb to figure it out were talking hella shit. She was so got damn childish it didn't make any sense.

"Damn, so she did all that talking at dinner for what?" Jace asked shaking his head in disappointment at his cousin.

"Exactly!" I exclaimed in frustration trying to figure out what her point was in the first place. "Then her goofy ass ducking and dodging me like somebody playing Finding Nemo with her ass."

"Bitch not Finding Nemo, stop it." Jace said cracking up in his bed as I smiled trying not to laugh at his goofy behavior.

It had been a few days since me and Jazzy had went at each other on IG and she's been MIA since. The very next day I tried pulling up on her ass and her car was nowhere to be found but yet she's still trying to drag my name on the internet. I was over her ass completely.

"Like bitch I'm not Marlin you don't deserve that much energy from me so I'mma just wait till we run into each other. Your cousin can't hide forever." I told him as he shot me a look.

"That's your cousin too heffa." He scoffed as I shook my head 'no' while spraying on my perfume.

"That bitch stopped being my cousin the day she spoke on Hayden. I'll cut her ass off the same way I did Jay." It was nothing for me to cut off anybody regardless if their family.

If you're my family and you claim to love me so much why would you bring up the one thing that hurts me more than anything? Just to spite me whenever we get into an argument. I was done and if my family members kept talking on my child's name then I'll just keep cutting they asses off like it's nothing.

"Girlllll, go on Instagram right now." Jace told me with urgency in his voice causing me to immediately stop what I was doing. "Liyahhhhh, hurry up your notifications are probably flooded."

I barely went on IG unless I was bored so I kept my notifications turned off on that app which is why if Zaria never went on there that day in the nail shop, I would've never known Jazzy was running her mouth.