Chapter {21}

Liyah Pov:

"My last nigga was a bitch nigga, I need a nigga with bout six figures. Someone who know what to do with it yeah someone who ain't on that goofy shit." I sang loudly along with Summer Walker feeling that verse more than I should.

Sitting on the edge of my bed I slipped on my rhinestone encrusted Christian Louboutin's. Once both heels were on my feet, I stood up walking over to the full body mirror to check my outfit.

The long sleeve baby pink body con dress stopped mid-thigh fitting my body like a glove showing off every curve and dip on my body. My full lips were also covered in a light pink lipstick as my freshly done blonde Goddess Locs were in a bun on top of my head.

My 24K diamond stud earrings shined brightly in my ears as my wrist was iced out with a diamond encrusted Patek watch that sat on display for everyone to see. Spritzing myself with some perfume I turned off my music along with everything else I had turned on in my room before heading downstairs.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my hand I smirked at the 'I'm outside' text knowing he was probably frustrated since I was running behind. Grabbing my clutch off the counter I made my way to the foyer where I grabbed my coat off the coat rack.

Locking the door behind me I made my way down the steps eyeing the fine man in front of me leaned against his black and sliver Rolls Royce. Biting down on my bottom lip I tried to control the nasty thoughts roaming through my head as I took in the black suit that fit him perfectly.

Three buttons were undone on his black dress shirt that was underneath his suit jacket exposing the ink on his nice chocolate skin tone. Shiny black Italian leather dress shoes were on his feet as if they came fresh out the box as his gold accessory tied the whole outfit together.

"You feelin' rich rich today, huh?" I teased as a small smile played on my lips eyeing the nice Rolls Royce he was still leaning on while he let out a deep chuckle exposing the gold grill on his bottom row.

"This an everyday thang, you ain't know baby?" He shot back licking his thick brown lips as I felt myself get wet at the sound of his deep raspy voice. "C'mere." He said lowly taking in every inch of my body.

Walking into his outstretched longs arms that went around my waist as he pulled me into a tight hug. Laying my head on his chest I sighed in content enjoying the moment before he pulled away placing a kiss on my forehead.

"It's been how long since I seen your fine ass?" He asked running a hand over his deep waves as if he was trying to think of an answer as he furrowed his thick eyebrows.

"I haven't seen you since I was 16 Tez." I said rolling my eyes pulling out his grip as he nodded his head.

"Mhm, back when you were trynna' flex like you ain't want a young nigga." He scoffed moving around me so he could open the passenger side door for me.

"Who said I was flexing?" I asked looking back at him over my shoulder with a smirk on my face as he smacked his lips.

"Still the same smart mouth ass Liyah." He said looking down at me in amusement as he shut the door before going over to his side.

"Lemme hook my phone up, please?" I asked politely looking over at him batting my eyelashes as he shook his head disconnected his phone allowing me to do as I pleased.

"You still spoiled as fuck too, huh?"

"Why? You wanna spoil me next?" I shot back sarcastically as he pulled out my driveway making his way onto the expressway.

"Shit, you ain't never give me the chance to." He said pulling on his healthy-looking beard as he shot me a quick glance while I kept my attention on my phone looking for the right playlist.