Chapter {53}

Yori Pov:

Using my key, I unlocked the door quietly prying it open trying not to make a sound. Once the door was fully open me and Brayden casually strolled into the house as if we owned it. Quickly shutting the door behind me we made our way up the stairs trying to maneuver through the dark house.

It was six o'clock in the morning, so it was still dark out, but we knew the house like the back of our hands, so it was no issue.

Opening the door to the master bedroom at the end of the hall we seen two figures lying motionless in the bed as they slept peaceful. Completely unaware of the presence of me and Brayden.

Flicking on the light they remained unphased sleeping as if they were sleeping beauty. Sadly, for them their peaceful sleep didn't last long.

Pulling back the covers Brayden grabbed Devon by the front of his shirt causing his eyes to pop open in his still half-awake state. Tightening his grip to the front of Devon's wife beater he roughly tossed him onto the floor. He stopped in front of my feet while groaning out in pain.

"Rise and shine bitch." Brayden taunted looking down at Devon evilly.

As loud screams filled the room, we both placed our attention onto Nahla who now had fear placed upon her face while Devon sat confused as to what was happening. Seeing Brayden nod his head into her direction I already knew what to do.

Slowly approaching the distraught woman who tried pushing herself further away from me by inching up closer towards the headboard. Smirking I stood in front of her observing the tears that were racing down her face as she shook like a leaf pleading for her life.

Her pleas fell upon deaf ears as I snatched her up by the arm dragging her into the bathroom. She fought me the entire way still screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Shut that bitch up Yori." Brayden demanded not removing his focus of off Devon who sat on the ground looking just as fearful as his girl.

Cutting on the shower Nahla looked at me in confusion as I grabbed some random shirt that was laying on the bathroom counter.

"Please, don't rape me." She cried basically snot nose crying as I eyed her dumb ass strangely.

Scoffing I didn't even reply to her stupid ass statement.

The audacity of this hoe.

Tossing her into the shower I didn't even give her enough time to react as I put the t-shirt over her face and leaned her back so her head would be stuck under the water. Her cries and pleas instantly went quiet as she struggled to breath trying not to drown.

Clawing and slapping at my arm trying to remove the t-shirt from her face while I paid her no mind. Seeing as her breathing starting to get shallower and slower, I finally decided that was enough.

"Scream again and I can promise you the next time I'll let you drown to death." I told her coldly as she quickly nodded her head up and down trying to scoot as far, as she could from me in the shower.

She coughed loudly placing her hand over her chest while looking at me like as if I was the devil himself. Her wet hair was now sticking to her face while she shook from the cold air resembling something similar to a wet rat.

Hearing footsteps I looked over towards the entrance door to see Brayden walking Devon towards the bathroom. Holding a painfully tight grip to the back of his neck this caused Devon to be hunched over in an awkward position basically cringing from pain with each step.

"You know D...." Brayden trailed off as he aggressively tossed Devon onto the bathroom floor making a loud thud noise before kicking him dead in the gut with him timb covered foot "I'll admit you played me good last night." He continued as Devon tried to slowly crawl away from Brayden.