Chapter {43}

Quick side note: I'll be going back on campus today and I start school this upcoming Monday so my updates probably won't be as frequent or maybe not any at all because my wifi is terrible out there. As much as I would like to update again tonight I probably won't be able to do anything at all since it's move in day.

Hopefully my schedule won't be too bad this semester and I can update while I'm at school.

Thank you all for the support you guys have been showing me lately I've enjoyed interacting with you guys.

Birthday Trip pt. 5

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Bre Pov:

As soon as me and Angel walked through the threshold of the house, we got bombarded catching us both off guard. Lou, Dre, and Carter we're talking at the same damn time confusing us as we tried to keep up and listen.

"Hol' up damn, the hell y'all talkin' about?" Angel asked loudly over their talking trying to catch their attention.

"Y'all don't know how to check phones anymore?" Carter asked us sarcastically with annoyance playing on his face.

Why the hell was he so hostile?

Last night after we ate dinner Angel decided to book us a room at the hotel that was next door to the restaurant for the night. Everyone kept complaining how tired they were of my loud ass, so Angel suggested we get a hotel room just to enjoy some quality time together.

Truthfully, it was great, and I even learned a few new things about him, so I was glad he was actually listening and understanding when I said I wanted to know more about him.

Date night was perfect literally I couldn't think of one bad experience I had last night. I couldn't wait for our next one.

"They died what's wrong with y'all?" I asked bracing myself onto Angel's shoulder so I could take off the heels that were killing my feet. I couldn't wait to get upstairs to soak and change.

Halfway through the night our phones died, and we were sure the others were straight, so we weren't too worried. Plus, I had shot Liyah a text right before it died to let her know where I was and that I was good so she shouldn't worry about me returning back to the house last night.

"Bruh Venus and Jazzy messy ass jumped Liyah last night in the bathroom!" Lou snapped as I bout broke my neck looking into his direction with a crazy look upon my face. "And dipped out at the club after it happened cause they already knew what was waiting for them."

"You said what?" I asked for clarification as I started removing my jewelry. I just wanted to make sure I heard him properly.

I know those two bozo bitches didn't suddenly grow the balls to jump Liyah. I just know they weren't that stupid.

What was really irritating me was the fact that they had the balls to jump Liyah, but now they took their punk asses into hiding. They were scary from the start that's why they had to wait till they got Liyah alone to pull that stunt.

They were especially smart with it knowing I wasn't there because if I was it most definitely wouldn't of went down like that.

"Yo, they tagged shawty pretty good. She had a long gash going down her face." Dre told me demonstrating the gash Liyah had on her face instantly pissing me off.

"Where is she?" I snapped and once they all pointed upstairs, I dropped the stuff in my hands and took off up the stairs faster than lighting.

I barged into her room and seen the bed empty, but the bathroom light was on causing me to head in that direction. Walking into the bathroom I seen Liyah was sitting on the bathroom counter as Brayden was between her legs tending to her face.