Chapter {62, part one}

Omg, first off, I just wanna start by saying hiiiii and that I missed you guys so much. Hopefully all y'all have been safe and wearing your mask! Also, I would like to thank you guys for answering my question I posted previously.

I know some of y'all are wondering why I took such a long break away from this book, but I had my wisdom teeth surgery done back in October and the recovery process took forever. All four of my teeth were impacted and I was in so much pain to the point I'm just now getting back to my regular self.

Fair warning these upcoming chapters you guys are going to see different sides of a lot of people including Liyah. You'll also get a more in depth understanding of what happened to her those three years she went away.

Also, y'all should be getting excited because everybody y'all were wishing death on well if you know then you know.

🛑I got two questions then I'm done🛑:

1.     Since this series is coming to an end which kids would you guys like to read about if I decided to do a book on the kids. (I know Des and Junior for sure) but who else?

2.     Would you guys like a book about Bambi and Carter? I feel like their relationship is really interesting, and I could do a lot with it so just let me know your thoughts.

Adrian Pov:

"Shhhhh, Auntie I'mma make sure we get whoever did this." I cooed softly in her ear as she held onto me tightly with arms around my waist weeping into my chest while I rubbed her back comfortingly.

"I just don't understand why my baby!" She cried out loudly as she grabbed a fist full of my shirt with one hand as the other tried to wipe at the rapid tears coming down her face that were soaking through my shirt.

"I don't know either, but you know I gotchu." I promised as I began to slowly rock us side to side trying to quiet her cries.

Glancing up at the few family members who sat in the living room watching the scene with pity on their faces. I gave them a small weak smile before putting my attention back onto my auntie, Gemma's mother.

Word spread about my cousin, Gemma's death pretty quickly around the hood causing random family members to come out the woodwork. People who we only saw on holidays were now hogging up space in my Auntie's house trying to play as if they really cared how she was doing. With their fake ass sorry and pity looks they kept sending us, but we all knew they really wanted the tea on what happened to Gemma.

"Come on, Rita let's take a seat hun." My Auntie's best friend, Yolanda told her as she took her out my arms wrapping an arm around her shoulders and guiding her to the couch so she could sit down.

She handed her a box of tissues once they finally got seated as her cries seemed to only get louder as I sighed.

"They done took my sister and now my daughter! Why lord?! Why?!" She asked through her weeps looking up towards the ceiling while holding her open palms up to the sky as if God was really going to come down here and answer her cries of desperation.

At the mention of my mother, I clenched my jaw looking away from the scene as I watched my family members crowd around my weeping Aunt. It seemed like since the cops came knocking on her door earlier this week informing her about Gemma it seemed as if all she could do was cry.

It was no better on social media either with everybody constantly hash tagging #JusticeForGemma. If only they knew how much of a trifling bitch my cousin was, they would've been thanking God that such a vile person was off this earth.