Chapter {15}

Y'all I'm back! I know you guys are probably like why in the hell has it been so long since this heffa has updated this book?

Well, I actually got the answers Sway down below:

1. I just got out of school for summer vacation, so I don't have to be stressing over that for now.

2. I've had writers block so bad for this book like I have so many different ideas and directions I wanna go for this book, but they never come out good enough for me. I have had so many damn drafts for this chapter it's not even funny and I wanna give y'all the best. With this being the third book of this series I really wanna take my time with this one and not rush through it like the other two.

3. I updated The Heart Of A Big Girl so y'all go vote and comment on that, please! I'm going to start working and updating that book as well. I'm also trying to start on new books for y'all like the one about Liyah's parents.

I'm just asking y'all please be patience with me cause I've not forgotten about y'all just had a lot of shit to do, but I'm back and ready to start giving as many updates as I can.

Now, I'm done. Enjoy!

***

LOU POV:

Waking up to someone shaking me I hopped out the bed and ran into the bathroom emptying everything in my stomach I ate the night before. I felt like bottom of the barrel shit right now and I just wanted to lay my ass in the bed all day. I was cold as hell, but yet I was sweating meaning I had cold sweats. Then my muscle were aching so damn bad I wanted to cry. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Aye, people been calling your phone all day." Carter said squatting down to my level since I was now slumped over by the tub. "You look bad. Have you been sleep all this time?" He questioned raising his eyebrow causing me to look out the window.

It was bright as hell causing me to let out a groan and nod my head. Carter sat his phone on the bathroom counter before walking out the room and coming back with a towel. He handed me the hand towel and I wiped the sweat off my face.

"Damn, we got that drop today." Carter mumbled to himself biting down his bottom lip looking lost in thought. "I can see if I can get Angel, but then again I don't wanna deal with his ass right now."

"I can still go." I said sneezing trying to get up only for me to fall right back into position I was in. Slumped by the tub.

"Nigga please." He said smacking his lips pulling out his phone dialing someone's number putting it on speaker while he looked through my cabinets for medicine I guess.

I felt so weak and tired to the point I can just feel my eyes closing and I wasn't opposed to the darkness either. I wanted it to consume me and hopefully when I woke back up all this shit would be gone.

Yeah, right.

"Liyah where you at?" Carter asked taking me out my thoughts while I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm about to leave Brayden's house, why?" Watching the smirk appear on his lips I knew he was thinking all types of shit.

"Oh, shit! Sis-in-law we see you." He said chuckling while Liyah smacked her lips and if she was here she would've been waving him off.

"It ain't even like that."

"Yeah, yeah bullshit. Anyway Lou needs your help right now, I guess you can say." He said shrugging his shoulders while I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

"What y'all got into now?" She asked with attitude in her voice causing Carter to chuckle. I would do the same but I felt like straight shit right now I thought while letting out a groan. "Is that why he wasn't answering his phone?"