Chapter {71}

-Two weeks later-

Bre Pov:

"I believe what you told me, I believe your word is true, I believe in your promises yeah, yeah. I believe that you'll come through. You said that you would never leave me nor forsake me if I keep my mind stayed on Thee." I sang along with Marvin Sapp bopping my head to his song, I Believe.

I laid stretched out on my white couch with my feet crossed at the ankle while my head rested on the arm of the sofa. The large window in my dayroom brought the bright light of the sun as it shined directly within my room. Giving it the extra lightening, I needed as I scrolled mindlessly on my IPad.

Bedrest was not for the weak because I was completely over not being able to do anything but lay around. This lifestyle was not for me, nor has it even been since I'm constantly always up running around doing things.

Tuh, it was probably my constant running around that put me in this position I thought bitterly with a frown upon my face as I leaned over turning my speaker up slightly.

My nerves were starting to get to me not to mention how impatient I've been knowing I was nowhere near done with this punishment. I still had two more weeks left of this bedrest bull shit and to be quite honest I didn't know how much longer I could take this before I finally exploded.

So, to stop me from reaching my break point I've tucked myself away in my day room and have been constantly blasting my gospel music for the past couple of hours. Usually when I needed peace and something to help ease my mind I went straight for gospel because it kept me in uplifted spirits majority of the time.

Right now, it wasn't doing a damn thing sadly besides serving as background noise.

Hell, even Domo was tired of my shenanigans since he's been locked up in his room since I started trying to calm my nerves spiritually with gospel music. As soon as I began obnoxiously singing along to the music the little boy mugged me before taking his ass upstairs and up into his room.

Acting as if I were disturbing his peace, tuh!

At least on the bright side I had me a break from my warden who had been on my ass like no tomorrow. I thought Angel was bad in the beginning well I'll be the first one to tell you that wasn't shit compared to now.

This man literally had the audacity to jump down my throat because I attempted to clean out the bathtub so I could take me a bubble bath. Told me I had no business bending down for long periods of time trying to clean out my deep ass tub with those chemicals in my face.

I was stuck on bedrest not handicapped; I thought while rolling my eyes wishing I was anywhere but at my house at the moment.

With Angel going out on a food run with Aiden I decided to enjoy my me time while it lasted because I knew it would be over soon when his fine annoying ass came back through the door.

Aiden and Angel were like best friends now. Angel has been by my side helping me out since I left the hospital. I wasn't sure how I felt about that because it felt as if he was slowly pushing me to the side for Angel. He was the mama's boy out of the two and I didn't know how to take it with him no longer always up under me.

Then again, I wasn't complaining too much because Angel was a great help to me when it came to keeping the boys entertained and catering to their needs. Hell, they had even fell into their own routine that I knew nothing about.

Chile, at this point it's looking like step daddy season is approaching sooner than later, and I was not mad about it in the slightest. Hell, give me that break and let them wear his ass out.