The Dreadful Mistake (1)

Alex

I began drowning myself with alcohol. My dad had just gotten arrested and sent to jail a few minutes ago because he got caught with illegal drugs.

I still keep a stash of it. What? I need something to escape my horrible life.

My mom committed suicide because she couldn't handle the "stress."

I used to be one of the good girls that obeys their parents and all but childhood ruined that.

Anyways, I'm being sent to a family friend's house because I'm a "minor."

I could've stayed back at my mansion with my maid as an adult supervisor, but supposedly she only works for my so called father.

She wanted to take her per say "vacation."

You're probably wondering how does a man with illegal drugs live in a mansion? Easy.

He was the number one businessman in the country. The illegal drugs incident was kept a secret from the society.

I was happy about that because people were probably going to start shit with me which I can't deal. I usually punch them first and knock them out.

Not my fault, they wandered in unknown territory.

Since there were adults at my family friend's house, there are going to be rules. I dread rules.

They make everything fun dangerous. Goodbye free reckless life, hello HELL.

I'm not like all those typical girls who are obsessed with boys, shopping, and popularity.

Ugh! Those girls disgust me. I never saw the point of trying to fit in if you have yourself. Fuck society and their rules! Rules are meant to be broken.

While I'm chugging down shots of whiskey, a boy across the bar catches my eye.

He has tattoos running down his arm, which was surprisingly sexy, black gauges, which I usually hate because they're creepy, but on him its another story.

He had thick black hair, a black t-shirt which hugged him showing off his incredible abs, and black pants.

I couldn't get very much detail out of him because my vision was blurry, effect of being drunk.

But what I saw was enough for me to want his lips on mine. I began walking towards him. I can't control myself when I'm drunk, it was like all of my common sense went down the drain.

I grabbed him by the neck of his shirt. He stood frozen, staring at me in confusion. I began to observe his face.

He had a chiselled jaw, well defined cheek bones, and the look in his eyes could compel anyone he wanted.

His breath smelled like booze and peppermint. I surprisingly loved the taste. We were both really drunk, I had my reasons and he had his. After a long observation, I kissed him.

He stood frozen at my bravery. I was shocked myself as well. Who cares? You can't undo what already happened.

After a few seconds, his tongue began to dance with mine. His kisses were rough but soft at the same time. I don't know, maybe its the alcohol thats talking.

Everyone was staring at us. Most were men. I could hear the many wolf whistles echo throughout the room. His lips began to trail down my neck, sucking and biting my flesh.

Then, I noticed my feet weren't touching the ground. They were wrapped around his waist. Well, that escalated quickly. I threw my head back in bliss and let out a moan.

We let go for air, which wasn't unwillingly, but I have to breathe in order to live. Our chests were rising and falling at the same pace.

He put me down which got me all confused. A few seconds ago we were just passionately making out. That was until he brought me to a room.

I knew what was going to happen and I regretted every moment that had happened but I was also really happy. I don't know my thoughts are very bipolar when I'm drunk.

He locked the door and came running towards me. He picked me up and we went to the last position we were at. My legs wrapped around his waist.

He furiously planted kisses everywhere. I ran my hand through his hair then took off my shirt revealing my black laced bra.

He kissed the middle of my chest causing me to have a hickey. I held back the moan lunged in my throat.

He went down to my thighs and bit my flesh through my skinny jeans.

The next thing I noticed was that I was placed down on the bed and he was on top, his hands on my wrist pinning my arms above me head, and his knees on the outer sides of my thighs.

He started kissing my lips, down to my neck, chest, and stomach.

He pulled my jeans down which revealed my black thong and kissed the inner part of my thighs. I arched my back and he unbuckled my bra.

He began grazing my right boob. Then, he put his lips around my nipple. I let out a moan which made him suck harder.

He stopped and looked into my eyes. His eyes were full of want. He started grinding his hips onto mine. I could feel his bulge.

Sooner or later, he was naked and penetrated inside me. He made me feel so good. I moaned everytime he went back in which made him change pace.

He had completely turned me on. Everything else was a blur.

The next morning, I had woken up with a massive hangover. I had forgetten every stupid thing from yesterday.

That was until I felt weight on my chest. I looked down and saw a muscular arm. Then, I looked over to my side and saw one of the most beautiful people on Earth.

Wait. What the hell happened last night? That's when everything came back to me. My dreadful mistake. I had slept with a stranger.