PMSing Teen (6)

Chris

I had walked into my next class period. I didn't pay any attention, like usual, but this time I was actually doing something. I was thinking and racking my brain for possible reasons as to why Alex would get into a fight on the first day, why she was hurt, how she knew Dylan, and even more things pertaining her.

I groaned at my lack of ideas, not like its the first. But, I really wanted to know what the hell was going on. I usually don't get myself involved in situations that doesn't pertain to me, but it was her. I couldn't help it, she is the only person that gets me concerned like this.

The class door opened which snapped me back to reality. My head snapped towards the direction and it was her. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. God how I missed her? Wait, what? Why the hell did I think that? We barely know each other.

I wanted to mentally beat myself up at the thought. I scanned her face to check if she was okay. There were little to no injuries on her face, unlike Faye who had just walked in.

She had multiple bruises lining across her face, dried blood that came running down from her nose, and a cut on her lip. Alex totally disoriented her face.

Faye was shooting daggers from her eyes at the back of Alex's head, and it seemed that Alex knew because her satisfied smirk came to vision.

Oh how I love that smirk. I groaned again frustrated that she is the only person popping in my mind. Before I knew it, I was staring at her, and she was staring back annoyed that my eyes were burried deep into her face.

She had brushed it off and sat in front of me, just like last period. A small grin creeped onto my face. I placed my head down and placed both of my palms onto the back of my head trying to block out the thoughts of her.

I had fallen asleep for the whole class period until something poked my face repeatedly. I jerked my head up and growled because that person was interrupting my sleep. My vision was a little blurry, but I knew the person that was constantly poked my cheek. Thats when it hit me. Alex.

A vein was thrusting out of her forehead. Her hand was balled into a fist. She was probably containing herself from punching me. I could tell that she was irritated that it took me long enough to get up.

"Class is over and its lunch time. I'm not doing this ever again, so be grateful." she explained as to why she was poking me. But all I heard was lunch, so I jerked up and ran before she even finished. She let out a breath of frustration, but I didn't turn around to say sorry. My stomach was growling ever since first period because I didn't have breakfast.

I walked into the cafeteria, got my "food", and sat at my usual popular table. Dylan and Ryder had already taken a seat. They were accompanied by Faye, Kylie, Tyler, Tiffany, and Jared.

Faye Richards, the meanest person you'll ever meet, that is for now. I think her seat might be taken by Alex, or maybe Alex would be the school's most violent person, who knows. Anyways, she picked on everybody no matter what size. She ruled the halls and so did I. People expected us to be together, number one favorite couple. But, I'm not interested in girls like her. People always think I'll come around, but I have principles.

Kylie Jefferson, the nicest person you'll ever meet. She is the captain cheerleader and Queen Bee because she is nice to everyone no matter who, even the most unsocial people on Earth. She cared for every living thing and treated them with care. She goes out with Tyler Oaks, they are currently the school's top couple, that is until I go out with Faye. Which is never going to happen. Even if we were the last two people on Earth, I wouldn't get with her to continue our species.

Tyler Oaks, the quarterback. He led the team to victory after I did, but I dropped out, football bored me. He leads girls into thinking he's falling for them just to sleep and then later break their hearts into five million pieces. But, he doesn't do it anymore because he deeply cares for Kylie. Maybe he does, but behind her back. Nah, he wouldn't, even Tyler wouldn't treat someone that kind like trash.