The Queen Of Mind Games (4)

Chris

When we were outside, my actions did the impossible. I gripped both of her wrists and pulled her closer. I stared into her daring green eyes. They were telling me to kiss her. To crash our lips together like it meant the world.

Thats when I did it. I, Christian Johnson, was the first to make a move, which I never did before. She's changing me in a good way.

After ten seconds, she pulled back realizing what had just happened. I loosened my grip in shock. No girl has ever pulled away from me. Never mind about her changing me for the better. She's playing mind games with me. Making me want to rip my brain out asking what I did wrong.

She took off storming to the guest room. But before she did, I could see a tinge of pink on her cheeks. How cute. She's blushing.

*Next day*

I was awoken by my deafening alarm clock. Great. I rolled my eyes and wiped down my face with my palms trying to wake myself up. I got up and walked to the bathroom, which was preoccupied. Damn it! I forgot that we had a guest.

I banged on the door forcing her to get done and come out. But she couldn't hear me through the shower head pouring down water and her angelic voice.

She turned the faucet off meaning she was done. I couldn't be more relieved that was until it turned on again. I groaned and that's when I remembered the mansion had more than one bathroom.

I walked downstairs and took the longest shower ever making me late. Who cares about being on time anyways? I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist revealing my v-line.

I brushed my teeth and tossled my hair. I went upstairs and into my room. I saw a figure standing there. Holy shit! It was her. Confusion, anger, and embarrassment all at once blew over my face.

She was wearing a white "you can't sit with us" cropped t-shirt with folded up sleeves, light blue high waisted ripped skinny jeans, timbs, and a red flannel wrapped around her waist.

She had put her hair up in a bun which revealed most of her brown hair mixed with blonde. Her eyelashes had a little coating of mascara, I didn't know why she needed it because her lashes are naturally long. I'm surprised I managed to get this much detail out of her.

"I have to ride with you, its one of the rules I'm willing to follow in order to not get kicked out." she had answered my question without me having to ask. When I realized I was half naked, I rushed into my room and tried to push her out, but she stood her ground.

She started giggling. It was one of the cutest giggles ever.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before. Calm down." she said making it hard to understand because she was talking between laughs. Awkwardness blew through the room like a total hurricane. When she had realized what she said, her eyes widen and walked out my room.

I rubbed the back of my neck thinking back at the awkward tension and grabbed my usual dark jeans, black t-shirt and red hoodie. I opened the door to find her still standing there.

We walked down the stairs and the only noise was our footsteps against the marble floor.

"So, which one do you want to ride?" I asked gesturing to all of my vehicles. It didn't take her too long to pick out Sherry. My mouth formed a shape of an "o" when she walked over.

She began to stifle a laugh and that's when I snapped my mouth shut. I climbed over Sherry and she followed after. I didn't think she'd actually go through with it. A smirk formed on her face and then turned into a grin.

I couldn't help but smile as well. I started sherry after she wrapped her arms around me. My heart began to thump louder than ever that I could hear it with my own ears.