Confusion At Its Finest (2)

Chris

I was at the bar ready to wash away all of my problems with alcohol. I had ordered a beer, an alcohol classic.

A random girl suddenly walked towards me and grabbed me by my shirt.

I stared at her wondering where I've seen her before. Maybe she was one of the girls I've fucked. I never remembered them, they always leave a bad impression.

She was scanning my face. I was amused that she had taken a liken of me but also confused. She had dirty blonde hair, green eyes with little flecks of gold, and wonderful cheek bones.

I could smell minty fresh mixed with cigarettes and alcohol in her breath. My type, a typical badass. High five for rebelling.

She reeked of alcohol which was surprisingly a turn on. I took a glance at where she sat and saw five bottles of whiskey and a shot glass.

She's not a lightweight, also my type. Who am I kidding? I don't have a type, I just fuck. I looked down back at her and out of nowhere she kissed me. A straight forward kind of girl, I like that. They know how to take control if you know what I mean.

The kiss was different from my usual kisses. I mean don't get me wrong every kiss is different in a way, but this kiss was passionate and soft, I liked it.

It didn't make me only want to use her for sex to toss away my problems. It made me want her more. I decided to throw away all the unnecessary thoughts and let my actions take over. But they came back.

I only used girls, why did she make me feel different? I tried stopping my thoughts of these stupid questions again and it worked . I passionately started making out with her.

Later on, I realized I brought her to a room. I never brought girls to rooms they bring me to rooms out of want. I know I may sound like its all me, me, me, but I'm inexperienced at this. Not the sex that is but how I'm changing.

My common sense was thrown away like garbage. Her moaning turned me on even more. I turned into a sex crazed animal. She began to strip which got me hard. I couldn't control myself and I just did it like I usually do, not holding back.

But something about her made me nervous. My palms were sweaty and I wiped it off with my shirt. I still went through with it though.

The morning next, she was missing from my side. Girls usually stay and when they wake up they wake me up saying "Good morning baby. Last night was amazing," and then I would ditch them right after they said those words.

Why would she sleep with me then leave without saying goodbye? Typical slut, I should've known better. I sat up on the bed and saw a sticky note.

Never mind, she did say goodbye in the best way ever. I rolled my eyes and read the sticky note. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to end up sleeping with you to get rid of my problems."

She's like me, she needed something to help her deal. I read on continuing to "This is a very bad impression. Anyways I truly am sorry and I couldn't say goodbye because I was scared, you're a stranger and I was late for an arrangement. Also because I didn't want to wake you up, you look so peaceful. Goodbye."

She got me so confused! Does she care? Or did she use me? Or is it both? Ugh! I don't care anymore. She's wrecking my brain. I ran my hand through my hair frustrated.

She was right, it did leave me a bad impression. I stood up and went to take a shower. My muscles relaxed under the multiple hits of hot water running down my abs.

I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked into the room and picked up my clothes, that's when I noticed her phone and drugs. It was probably hers.

I wondered what she went through to do cocaine, even I the great badass doesn't do that. Does that make her a more badass than me? Fuck it, I'm still the great badass Chris.

I unlocked her phone. Only a dumbass wouldn't put a pass code on her phone. I looked through it to see if I could find out where she lived to give it back.

I glanced at the drugs in my hand. Maybe I'll keep it and try it, who knows it might be awesome, and she could be my drug buddy. I laughed at the thought of something that stated idiocy.

I looked through her pictures. It was mostly her smoking. They were really cool and beautiful pics. I looked through her notes. I opened one and read it.

Today my fucked up dad got arrested. Not saying that I'm surprised. At least I took a stash of his drugs, that could keep me busy. Anyways, I can't stay home by myself because I'm a minor. Bullshit laws. I have to stay at a stupid friend's house meaning fucking rules. I can't deal with that shit.

Thats when I remembered we were having someone come over to our house. Shit. I totally fucked up this time. It was 2:00 p.m. I was fucking three hours late. I'm screwed! I dressed up as quickly as possible and stuffed her phone in my back pocket.

Who knows, maybe she's the person staying over. Who am I kidding? There are probably other friends of hers. Why am I still thinking about that goddamn bitch? I stifled a laugh then froze. I had realized that was a serious issue. Dear god, I hope I didn't jinx it.

I hopped onto sherry, my motorcycle, and sped past the speed limit. I got a few tickets, but money could solve that. When I got to my mansion, I saw multiple cars, that person must be really rich. Maybe not as rich as me, but I'll never know.

It had to be the person staying over because neither of my parents owned them, and it can't be mine because I know what cars I own.

There was a silver 1968 Plymouth Road Runner Hemi, a red 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429, a white Lamborghini Aventador, a blue 1970 Buick Gran Sport 455 Stage 1 with a white roof, and an orange Lamborghini Huracan Spyder.

That person had amazing taste. After saying the word amazing, my mind traveled to the girl I had sex with.

I shook my head hoping the thought would vanish.

"Stupid Chris. She doesn't like you, she used you to get rid of her problems." I muttered to myself trying to convince me that it was true. I parked my KTM 1190 Adventure in the garage with the rest of my vehicles.

I rushed into my mansion and heard noises in the living room. They must be talking about themselves. I walked in calm and not rushed. My parents smiled even though I knew they were angry, I could see it in their eyes.

I walked over to the guest when my parents introduced me.

"Alexandra Martin, this is our son, Christian Johnson." My dad said in the back. I pulled out a hand to shake. She looked up and she didn't have the bored look on her face anymore, it was more of a shocked expression. And so was I.

The girl I met at the fucking bar is right in front of me. The girl I hooked up with last night is going to be living with me for the next few years until her dad gets out of jail.

God! I thought I prayed to you for this not to happen. She took my hand and shook it trying to make things less tense but it only made it worse.

I tried to hold back my strained expression and forced a smile. But by the look on her face, I probably look constipated.

Why? Why me? The world has it out for me. No, the universe. No, the big bang theory or whatever shit caused it. I wracked my mind of any possible things I've done to make it come out this bad. I found nothing. I'm so confused!

****

A/N: I know this chapter wasn't that well, I'm sorry. I sort of had writer's block and I didn't want to let you guys down by not updating so here it is. Confusion at its finest. Please comment if you have any ideas for the next chapter. It will be in Alex's POV.