She Brings Out The Best In Me (8)

I need some help in finding a Ryder Owens, at first I decided on Chord Overstreet, but he didn't fit the bill. So, if there are any ideas, please comment.

****

Chris

When she had told me what had happened between her, Dylan, and Kylie, I realized that Alex was the girl that "tamed" Dylan. But, after hearing what he had done to her, my blood boiled and I clenched my fists so hard that my knuckles had turned white.

Hearing her sniffles knocked me back to reality. God, she looked so vulnerable and helpless, and I hated it. I like the hard core Alex that laughed at my awkward expressions and didn't care what people thought of her. I wanted to pick her up and place her on my lap as I craddled her to calm herself down.

Her body was shaking nervously with fear as she traced back through her horrific memories. I wanted to punch the living hell out of all the people that hurt her, even a girl because they deserved it. I bit my lip as I saw tears stream down her face.

When she was done talking, I knelt down onto the ground and clamped my hands around hers. I kissed them trying to comfort her, which wasn't working, she only broke down into my sobs. Great Chris. She opened up her icy cold heart and secrets to you and crying her eyes out while the only thing you can do is hold her hand. Smooth Chris, very smooth. The little voice in my head scolded me, it was usually wrong but this time it was completely right.

I wanted to punch myself for being so stupid. After her sobbing came to a stop, I stood up and brushed the dirt clinging onto my jeans. Seeing her cry made me feel a pang in my stomach, but I brushed it off. The tears stained her cheeks, eyes blood shot red. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her. Anger and pain was running through my entire body. I knew why I was angry, but being in pain is another story.

I leaned towards her and planted a soft kiss against her lips. My tongue licked her bottom lip asking her to open up. Like an obedient kid, she did as ask. Our tongues danced together fighting for dominance. She pulled back her breaths coming out ragged as she catched for air.

I hated the fact that she needed to breathe, I just didn't want to stop. But, lust and desire filled her eyes, and if a mirror was planted right in front of me, I would guess mine played the exact same emotions. If we had continued, we would probably end up having sex in the woods, which is sexy as hell, but its filthy with all the dirt laying around.

Her lips swollen from the hard kisses, and my hair was toussled in different directions from her hand running through it crazily. I reached my hand out and she took it, as I pulled her up off the boulder, she brushed away any dirt that could be hanging on her bottom.

We walked out of the woods and stalked towards the main entrance of the school building. People were staring in our direction as we came out of the woods. They probably thought we were doing it, and with her swollen lips, it might have confirmed their suspicions which weren't true. But, who is going to believe the people involved in the 'scandal'.

She ignored the stares and daggers headed her way except when she saw Dylan and Kylie. Dear lord, I just wanted to pull her behind me and hide her face from the people who shattered her heart, but I knew she wasn't going to approve of someone protecting her like she was a little kid.

She let out a breath to calm her emotions down as she stalked passed them. I put a hand on her shoulder giving her comfort and she jumped at the sudden action. Unexpectedly, she gave me a wry smile that hid her true emotions. My eyebrows furrowed in deep concern, and before I knew it, we broke ways.

I walked towards my locker to grab my stuff for next period, but Reilly and her minions were leaning against the locker next to mine.

Let me do the honors of presenting Reilly Richards to you. As you can already tell, she's Faye's younger sister who is also throwing herself at me. She is a junior at the school and a mini Faye. She acts similar to Faye even though neither will admit it, thats the reason they don't get along. They're too the same that both are fighting for the spot. I shook my head in disappointment.