𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━in which life throws a curve ball at taeyong  and it causes tension  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
in which life throws a
curve ball at taeyong
and it causes tension
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Life has a funny way of showing its love for humans. In fact, love was never kind in the first place.

Taeyong got that the first time he fell in love with someone.

Her name was Diana Cheng. In some ways, she was Taeyong's first love and first heartbreak.

To explain the situation, Diana and Taeyong dated when he was just a SMRookie and they broke up because Diana and her family wanted to move to Los Angeles.

They moved because she had gotten an acting job in a Disney channel show, which kick started her successful career of being an actress.

But before that, she was a trainee in SM. But before that, she and Taeyong were friends in high school.

It was the classic "friends to lovers" story and the relationship was great.

But it came to an end when she moved. Taeyong and Diana promised on the day she was going to leave that if they ever find each other again, they would try again and pick up their romance from where it left off.

And for a while, Taeyong held onto hope that she will come back.

But days became weeks. Weeks became months. Months became years and Taeyong knew he had to move on.

Well that and the others kept pushing him to move on. So he did.

Fast forward to the year NCT U debuted with 7th Sense. Taeyong had met the love of his life backstage during Music Core.

He met Jisoo for the first time. She was by herself, dressed in a simple and pretty dress. She was MCing for the show meaning she would be talking to him and his group.

And in that moment,Taeyong fell in love again. But this time, he stayed in love and it was better because he knew she wasn't going anywhere.

And it was bliss. It was peaceful.

Until life decided to fuck with him.

The day had been nice. Nice weather, nice skies and nice vibes.

Taeyong, Taemin and Johnny were hanging out in the lobby of the SM building, just spending their free time together before promotions started.