𝖡𝖴𝖹𝖹𝖥𝖤𝖤𝖣: 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖠

"Hello, Buzzfeed! I am Tatsu Park and here we have little Mina Park!"

"Hi!" Mina beamed, waving at the camera. Tatsu laughed a little before looking back.

"And we are here to answer some questions for you!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Buzzfeed Presents:
Q & A w/ Mina and Tatsu Park

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Okay, the first question is how does Mina like modeling? " Tatsu read off the paper before turning to her daughter, who was currently playing with her fingers.

"Its super fun and I get to go to places like my unnie and oppa!"

"She says that it's super fun and that she gets to go places just like her older sister and brother."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Next question: do people recognize Mina at school? "

"Yes, not all of the time since she does go to what some would consider a rich people school, which is basically filled with rich people's kids and celebrity kids but they do recognize her." She explained. "She has loads of friends."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" What is Mina's favorite BTS song? "

"Dimple!" Mina cheered before singing some of the some. "Because I have dimples like Joonie oppa~! The song is about me!"

Tatsu laughed at her response. She was just too cute for this world. Even the producers had to laugh because she was so adorable.

"She says she likes Dimples because she has dimples like RM and she thinks the song is about her."

"I'm an angel, mommy! They are singing about me."

"Of course, they are, baby."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" how do you handle the fame each of your kids have gathered? How do you raise them to be humbling people? "

"Well, the humbleness came naturally for all three of them." Tatsu explained. "They were always generous and humbling kids growing up. More so Jisoo. Which rubbed off on Mina.

"What Seokmin and I learned from all of this is that we should have definitely build a bigger trophy room." Tatsu joked, making everyone laugh. "There's too much going on, we don't have enough room for all of the achievements.

But seriously, nothing's really changed as far as family dynamics go. Taeyong is still a mama's boy, Jisoo still has a habit of lining up shoes in the middle of the floor and Mina here is just learning along the way."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" does mina have any crushes? "

"Oh, she has a list." Tatsu giggled out. "You want to tell them who's on it?"

"Hobi oppa!" Mina happily listed off. Always happy to tell the world her future husbands.

"I like J-hope because he's the handsomest boy in the world and he looks like luffy.

San because I like his face and hair, Jiminie oppa because he looks pretty, Hueningkai because he's funny and cute.

gyeomie oppa because he's super tall like a tree and he gives warm hugs. Taemin because I like his dance."

"Oh, the list is longer, we just don't have enough time. " Tatsu joked again, earning more laughs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"That's is all we have for today, thank you buzzfeed for having us." Tatsu did the outro.

"As always, for more content, don't forget to subscribe and like this video. Who knows, we might be back some day."

"Bye, buzzfeed friends!" Mina cheered, waving her little hands.

"Hahah! Bye!"

─── a u t h o r s n o t e

Short, I know.
But I didn't get that many questions and a lot of them kept asking solely about Jisoo.

I said it's okay to ask a little about bts and Jisoo but don't make it all about them since this was supposed to be about Mina and Tatsu. I didn't get that many questions to begin with so this is all I got.

Sorry that it wasn't longer ( like I had hoped ) but again, i wanted the questions to be based off the readers and i didn't really receive that many.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love ya!