𝘑𝘜𝘑𝘜𝘛𝘚𝘜 𝘒𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘕 𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘌

This is all fiction, do not take it seriously.
Don't ruin the fun please. This is fanfiction after all.
⚠️ Also, SPOILER WARNING ⚠️
IF YOU HAVE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH JUJUTSU KAISEN
MANGA, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!

 ⚠️ Also, SPOILER WARNING ⚠️  IF YOU HAVE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH JUJUTSU KAISEN MANGA, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!

BREAKING NEWS!: Gege Akutami ( creator of Jujutsu Kaisen ) posted a rather cryptic Twitter picture regarding to Season 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen

BREAKING NEWS!: Gege Akutami ( creator of Jujutsu Kaisen ) posted a rather cryptic Twitter picture regarding to Season 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen. And it involves Park Jisoo of BTS.

  After it was announced that Jujutsu Kaisen will be taking a hiatus from manga releases due to Akutami's health, fans everywhere have been anticipating on both the new movie Jujutsu Kaisen 0 and the anime's second season. But amongst all of that, anime and kpop fans have been trending all over the world. And the reason being because of BTS' very own maknae, Park Jisoo.

   The reason? Well, besides it being confirmed that Jisoo will be featuring a song in both the Jujutsu Kaisen movie and the soundtrack, it has been a running rumor that the kpop sensation will also be voice acting in the near future!

  Yes, you read that right. Jisoo might have a role in the movie and the anime. Nothing has been confirmed due to MAPPA keeping all details under the radar but fans can only speculate on why Jisoo has appeared on their official Instagram and Twitter accounts in a total of 3 times.

    Akutami even posted on Twitter this photo with a very short but jarring caption:

     Translation: Blue eyed bandit becomes the viper 🐍

     Now the only thing that is connecting this to the rumor is the character Junko Zenin, who was officially introduced in the manga as a second year student. Along with Maki and Mai Zenin, Junko was shunned in her own clan and had to deal with the misogyny that the Zenin clan was deeply rooted in since the beginning.

     Though, unlike Maki, Junko can actually use curse energy and magic. She is what many would describe as a Curse Witch. Since a lot of her curse abilities has a lot to do with witchcraft.

       ⚠️ SPOILER ALERT ⚠️

    She didn't make her appearance in the manga until after the Shibuya Arc as she helped Yuta fake Itadori Yuji's death in order to appease the higher ups. She plays an important role in the manga and in the upcoming movie.

    And since her character has been mentioned many times before in season one, fans speculate that maybe the reason why Jisoo has been in Japan for a while is because she is working on this?

     Army and Knetz all around the world remembered the time when Jisoo was gone from the group for this long. And it turned out that she was working on My Hero Academia: Worlds Hero Mission Soundtrack in Japan.

     Also, before that, Jisoo worked on Demon Slayer: Mugen Train as a guest vocalist for the movie. So one could possibly hope.

     Either way, we cannot wait to see the outcome! And we know whatever's going on, must be great!

RELATED NEWS:

+ FANS SHIP XIAOLING AND VALENTINE IN SHANG CHI
MORE THAN THEY DO WITH HER AND SHANG CHI! Here's why...

+ JISOO GETS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH AND GIFTS FROM DISNEY AND MARVEL STUDIOS

+ BILLIONAIRE MUSIC PRODUCER/BROTHER OF PARK JISOO, P.TAE GOES INTO WHY HE ENDED HIS PARTNERSHIP AOMG AND WHY HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH JAY PARK IS COMPLETELY OVER  ( A FIGHT ALMOST HAPPENED )

+ THE CAST OF SHANG CHI TELLS ALL ABOUT HOW IT WAS WORKING WITH PARK JISOO AND WHY THEY LOVE HER COMPLETELY.