𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘗𝘚𝘌

In which Jisoo and Corpse Husband finally meet face to face and have the best day ever  ( outfit is in the media above ) ━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━━━━━┅━━

( outfit is in the media above )
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━━━━━┅━━

As soon as the group found out they had a few days to themselves while in Los Angeles, before their schedules started, the members of BTS decided to do their own thing for the time being.

Just a day ago, some of the members, including Jisoo, went to see Harry Styles live. Which was really fun. She had fun interacting with some of the fans there and meeting different celebrities who also attended.

And after that happened, Jisoo and Corpse Husband, her newfound best friend, decided to meet up the day after. Which she was both nervous for and excited about.

He wanted to meet up at a coffee shop near his place, where there would be less people. So it would be less stress for the both of them. She wouldn't have to deal with fans and he wouldn't have to worry about potentially running into someone who could recognize his voice. Keeping his face from being revealed.

Mori stayed behind with the boys so that her and her friend can have privacy. Albeit, he was very reluctant on it but he trusted her. He knew she could take care of herself.

But before she left, both him and Namjoon made her promise to call either of them if she needed anything at all. She promised she would.

Jisoo slowly walked into the coffee shop he told her to meet him at and looked around. It was small and had only three other people in it. The sounds of soft lounge music filled her ears as she was met with the smell of coffee and baked goods.

So, it was a bakery and coffee shop. It was cute and neutral colored.

She looked around, said hi to the worker behind the counter, and began trying to find Corpse. But then she remembered, she had no idea how his face looked.

Prior to this, they have never FaceTimed or anything. He briefly described how he looked to her. Curly black hair, 6'0 and brown eyes. But that was it. He also said he looked nothing like how he talked.

Then again, how was she going to narrow that down to one person? Especially without talking to them?

Pursing her lips, she decided to text him.

hey! I'm here! and I don't know where you are lol

it didn't take long for him to reply back. in two seconds, she got a message from him: turn around.