𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 𝘈𝘙𝘛 ( 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌 )

okay this is the for sure very last time I'm
changing jisoos tattoos because these ones fit her
way better than the others.

𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖔

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ 𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗢: 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘚        𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: Jisoo is obsessed with the moon and stars designs so she drew the tattoo herself and asked her tattooist friend to place it on her ...

        𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: Jisoo is obsessed with the moon and stars designs so she drew the tattoo herself and asked her tattooist friend to place it on her torso. She had a small scar there that she wanted to cover up in a cool way and this is the way she decided to go about it. 

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗦 : 𝘗𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒
     "𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙": something to remind herself that she is the boss of her own life and to not let others control her in anyway possible.

    "𝗬𝗢𝗨 + 𝗠𝗘": since jisoo is not the one for name tattoos, she still wanted to do something special for her relationship. So she got those words tattooed on her back, which has a universal meaning to it. but the reason behind it remains hidden with her and her alone.

   𝗧𝗜𝗚𝗘𝗥/𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡/𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗚/ 𝟵𝟳/ 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗧: jisoo got different patch work tattoos on her back which includes a tiger, the symbol of bts, the symbol for gølden, the yin and yang sign, 97 liners, and a medium sized serpent. Just random images to fill in some space on her back.

𝕷𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝕬𝖗𝖒

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑  𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗩𝗘: 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡        𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: jisoo did this for her mom

       𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: jisoo did this for her mom. as stated before, she doesn't like having names so she decided to get her mother's name meaning tattooed onto her arm. Tatsu means dragon in Japanese

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗠: 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗞𝗘 / 𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞
     𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: on one side, Jungkook was the one who picked out the snake tattoo and he was there when she got it. He thought the design fitted her well so she took his advice and got it.

    On the other side, she has different images taking up the empty space such as Sukuna's smile, the word "tatake" tattooed in japanese ( which means fight. Made famous by eren jaeger ), the lgbtq+ flag and three akatsuki red clouds.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗: 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞
      𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: her friend who tattoos her and Jungkook was given permission to pick out which random images best fits jisoos personality. So he tattooed a bunch of little images on her hand and she loved it.

𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕬𝖗𝖒

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗩𝗘: 𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗨 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡       𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: jisoo is a huge anime fan or a weeb and she loves to show off her love for it anyway she can

       𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: jisoo is a huge anime fan or a weeb and she loves to show off her love for it anyway she can. One of her favorite antagonist, Orochimaru, was tattooed on her entire right shoulder wit flowers and a snake by her tattooist friend, another huge weeb, as a late birthday gift.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗠: 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦
        𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: she and her sister in law decided to get matching tattooed sometime after their promotions and one of them were the butterflies. But jisoo added the flowers in random placed on her forearm to give it a patchwork look.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗 : 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞
        𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: what really happened was jisoo just picked random designs while at the tattoo shop and they helped pick the ones that beat suited her.