𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘈 𝘐𝘐

as always don't be a ghost reader.

In which Jisoo confuses NCT

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Because of what happened in the JYP building, Jisoo began feeling like her old self again

Because of what happened in the JYP building, Jisoo began feeling like her old self again. And it felt good so she made up her mind to start dressing like her old tomboy self again.

Today, she told Taeyong that she would come over to visit him and the group during their dance practice to hang out and stuff.

So she got dressed ( see above ) and put her hair in a low messy bun. She wore another hat she stole from Yoongi backwards and was already out the door. It felt good to not wear makeup or her contacts so she just grabbed her glasses and placed them on.

Before she went there, she stopped to get them some food because, knowing Taeyong, he's going to forget to eat at some point in the day.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

"Excuse me, sir? Are you looking for someone?" A receptionist asked her.

Once Jisoo made it into the SM building, she was immediately met with one of the receptionist. Who mistaken her for a boy.

Which wasn't a big deal to her. She was completely fine with people calling her by the male pronouns every now and then.

To be honest, Jisoo does not mind when people would call her "he, him"

If they think she's a boy, that's their business. She may know and identify as a girl but she answers to all pronouns.

So it wasn't a big deal when the receptionist mistaken her for a boy.

Jisoo turned around to her and the receptionist immediately looked at her as if she was an angel from heaven.